Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
My favorite rum, smooth and tastes great with sprite as well as diet coke.
I love the spices mixed in with the rum... warms you up on a winter night!
A very strong rum, good substitute for captain Morgan or admiral Nelson.
Sailor Jerry is really good. I love the flavor its really good in eggnog.
I like to drink this with some ice cold ruit punch to spice up the night
Sailor jerry is the best when mixed with coke, or even as a shot! yummy!
This is by far my favorite spiced rum. Much better than Captain Morgan.
Yummy rum at an awesome price. The cute label doesn't hurt, either.
This is the best rum i have ever drank with surprisingly high proof.
I use it to make a drink it was too strong and the taste overpower
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos