BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Sailor Jerry is comparable to captain Morgan to me but it is a way cheaper option. It's smooth and easy to drink and has been a staple for a lot of people. It's pretty good but definitely not the best
John V.
Tampa, FLORIDA
This rum is delicious for mixing with sodas. The sweetness of the soda meshes well with the sharp rum flavor. Oftentimes, you'll find this liquor priced MICH cheaper than the competition. The interesting label also provides a good talking point at parties.
Taylor B.
Arvada , CO
This is the best dark rum I've ever had. If you want a rootbeer float drink just mix this with rootbeer and I promise you won't be disappointed. It's smooth sailing with this rum.
Brittanie H.
Lancaster, CA
Sailor Jerry with Cherry Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink. I tried it at a friends house & have been addicted ever since. Sailor Jerry is my signature alcohol at my wedding! I guess you can say I have a bit of an addiction.
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite go to rum. I used to drink Captain Morgan until I found this. It is sweeter but mixes so well with Coke! And as an added bonus it’s stronger as well.
Jackie F.
This rum is strong with a capital S. It goes down smooth, but be careful of the alcohol content. You might not ;e able to drink as many rum and cokes as you might think
Tabatha A.
Land o' Lakes
Out of all the rums I have tried for a regular dark rum this is my go to. Add it to some cream soda or root beer and it’s perfect. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
Meghan C.
Ewing, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My boyfriend loves all spiced rums, and before I met him the only thing that I had ever tried was Captain Morgan, which I wasn't a huge fan of. For some reason, though, Sailor Jerry has become a staple in my apartment! It's one of those drinks that you can mix with coke, cider, or just sip on, and it will end up tasting good. Definitely recommend it for spiced rum lovers, or people looking to try something new.
This is a great alternative to other rums, if you're JUST a "rum and coke" person. It's a simple concoction, so you'll notice its water-like lightness and the dominate taste of caramel. The caramel is like a soda caramel taste, which is why it can taste funny when you bake with it (and I would not recommend it outside the use listed above). I find it pointless to drink straight up because of lack of character and it's easy to drown out its taste when your recipe has multiple ingredients. If you want a cheap alternate to "Captain Morgan's" THIS ISN'T IT!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is SO delicious! The last time I drank it I was going at it pretty hard because it tasted so good I couldn't help myself. At one point I started asking myself WHY am I SO drunk? Of course by then I was too tossed to figure it out, it was actually the next day when I realized it was because it is 92 proof and I was tossing it back like it was 80 lol! I ended up pretty hammered, had a fantastic night and even now just thinking about it, am craving the flavor!! YUM!! In my opinion, this is the BEST spiced rum on the market!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's