Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Great strong spiced rum. Really smooth for the alcohol percentage. Great with Dr. Pepper of anything really. Haha.
This rum is really good when mixing it with coke, it is really smooth and has a great taste that I really enjoy.
My go to rum. Dark rum is the only kind of rum I drink and sailor Jerry mixes great and also is great on its own.
Spice up that rum and coke with Sailor Jerry and Cherry Pepsi. A new flavorful distinct taste to an old classic!
smooth tasting with hint of vanilla. i think for the price its amazing.. i love to mix with cherry coke...
Too harsh for my taste personally. I used to love it when I was younger but it isn’t my favorite as I have aged.
Sailor is probably top of my list when it comes to rum, or at least non fruity rum! Makes for spectacular drinks!
Spiced rum is one of the best kinds of rum you could have. It tastes great and isn't a bad price for the quality.
This is one of my favorite rums. It's perfect with coke. It has a very smooth taste and it's pretty good priced.
My favorite rum...makes great mixed drinks and great by itself. Price is not too bad...will recommend to others.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos