Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
4.61 / 5 based on 1,030 Reviews
Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...
Top Questions See all 317 Q&A
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
I enjoy this rum more than most brands. It has a nice sweetness to it, and runs a little cheaper that Capitan.
Sailor Jerry is the best dark rum. Serve on ice with Dr pepper or a bit of hunny because this is a string one.
It was perfect for the price and mixed well. Was a little rough to take as shots, but definitely not terrible!
Delicious spiced rum. Wonderful mixed in just about anything! I always have a bottle around. Personal favorite.
So good. Nice smooth flavor, a great complement to an ice cold coca cola! It is just as good as Captain Morgan.
Sailor Jerry's is becoming more popular at parties and as gifts. It is a great price for a great tasting rum.
I love how smooth Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is...but I especially love the pin up girl on the back of the lable.
Great drink it goes even better mixed with coke and a few ice cubes I absolutely love that its so smooth too
Sailor Jerry's is perfect if you like dark rum especially with high percentage of alcohol I love this product
My favorite rum. Tastes great and the price is good. I love the bottles and labels and like to collect them.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos