Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Stewed, screwed and tattooed! Love this! Great with cola or lemon/lime. I like it better than Capitan Morgan for sure!
My favorite rum. I love the art work!! It is smooth amd easy to drink. Makes it in to my top 10 pf favorite liquors.
This spiced rum lends itself nicely to mixed drinks, whether it's just rum and coke, or an apple pie with a twist ;-)
Sailor Jerry is my husbands favorite rum! It's so smooth. I'm not a rum fan, but I will drink this from time to time!
One of the better spiced rums out there, especially for the price. It's considerably stronger than you think though!
It goes down smooth and will knock you on your butt if your not careful. I mix it with soda for a simple cold drink.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is smooth and has a nice taste to it. Not as good at Caption Morgan, but pretty darn close.
Taste was horrid! But this will get you good n hammered if you don't watch out. Good, overall, if you think about it
If you want to have a fun night this is your drink! I don’t think there’s any room for improvement it does its job!!
Our go to rum! Great for mixing with sodas, and it's not too pricey so it's a great staple to have at your home bar.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos