Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
It goes down smooth and will knock you on your butt if your not careful. I mix it with soda for a simple cold drink.
Taste was horrid! But this will get you good n hammered if you don't watch out. Good, overall, if you think about it
It has a slightly sweet flavor that goes nicely with Dr. Pepper as well as Coke. One of my favorite brands for sure!
Yum! Love this spiced rum. Sweet, spicy, and great for mixing or just drinking on the rocks with a spash of seltzer.
Sailor Jerry is my husbands favorite rum! It's so smooth. I'm not a rum fan, but I will drink this from time to time!
Our go to rum! Great for mixing with sodas, and it's not too pricey so it's a great staple to have at your home bar.
This is my favorite spiced rum. I like to mix it with Ginger Ale... kinda dangerous though. Too easy to drink fast!
If you want to have a fun night this is your drink! I don’t think there’s any room for improvement it does its job!!
This spiced rum lends itself nicely to mixed drinks, whether it's just rum and coke, or an apple pie with a twist ;-)
My favorite rum. I love the art work!! It is smooth amd easy to drink. Makes it in to my top 10 pf favorite liquors.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos