Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Sailor Jerry is the tequila of rums. Be prepared to not remember anything, and to do things completely out of character.
Strong, cheap, and flavored well. A little smoothr than some other brands, and the bottle has some great art work on it.
I love sailor Jerry, if you like captain morgan then I promise you will LOVE Sailor Jerry its a great dark spiced rum
Great chased with white grape juice- be careful it sneaks up on you. It is a little strong so I def have to chase it.
Stewed, screwed and tattooed! Love this! Great with cola or lemon/lime. I like it better than Capitan Morgan for sure!
This reminds me of autumn nights by the fire,it has that warm,vanilla cinnamon sweetness to it and I love the bottle !
This is an outstanding rum. Great for any occasion. Great flavor and mixes well with a soda like dr pepper or root beer
My favorite liquor of all time. This is what I beeline for at the liquor store. It's spicy and sweet and just perfect.
Sailor Jerry has a great flavor. If I drink rum it is with coke. I like Sailor Jerry because it doesn't break the bank!
My favorite drink of all time. Mixes well with juice and always has a great taste. Love it with cranberry and Sprite!!
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos