Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
4.61 / 5 based on 1,029 Reviews
Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...
Top Questions See all 317 Q&A
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
If you like Captain, you will like Sailor Jerry. It goes well with dr. pepper. It does have a sweeter taste than Captain.
I am so not a fan of spiced rum in general but this one goes great mixed with Coke. It makes an almost cherry coke taste.
I'm not a big rum person but I absolutely love Sailor Jerry. Smooth enough to drink straight up. Be careful, it's strong.
Great in orange juice as a sweet drink for adults.love it in coca cola too.And love the sailor jerry flash on the label.
Strong, cheap, and flavored well. A little smoothr than some other brands, and the bottle has some great art work on it.
Sailor Jerry is the tequila of rums. Be prepared to not remember anything, and to do things completely out of character.
Probably my favorite rum out there. Has the best spiced favor and adds a great taste to your mixed drinks.
Not bad but my personal choice is I would prefer captain Morgan over this but all in all taste is similiar to each other
Awesome rum. Can drink straight or make a mixed drink. Goes down smooth. Its 92 proof so it hits you like a ton of bricks
I love the flavor of this spiced rum. It's the perfect rum to add to Coke or to sip on alone. It has such a smooth taste!
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos