Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
This is the only spiced rum I buy, tastes and mixes great. Watch out though, its 92 proof and will hit you when you least expect it
Love sailor jerry! This is a great alternative to ,captain Morgan. In my opinion it is smoother and mixes better with add on drinks
This rum is perfect for the fall season! Sailor Jerrry tastes amazing when mixed with hot apple cider, with a pinch of cinnamon!
Beautiful bottle and packaging. This is great with gingerale or coke even though a lot of people I know just drink this straight.
I was surprised to see this as one of the cheaper rums at the grocery store, but it is really tasty! Goes great with cream soda.
Not the most expensive Spiced Rum, but definitely not the cheapest ... in price or quality! Great for mixed and blended drinks.
I buy this as a housewarming gift all the time. I also like the bottle and the label. Seems to be a good gift that people like.
Bought this last weekend and finished it in a couple days. Really smooth rum so its perfect for mixing with coke! And its cheap.
Absolutely the best spiced rum on the market. Amazing robust flavor, perfectly spiced, and just enough heat to warm your insides.
I don't do many spiced rums but I do like this one. We use it in mixers too to make different drinks. But it's a really good one
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos