Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Sailor Jerry makes you feel like a pirate, it's my husbands go to rum, we have a collection of the sailor Jerry girls on our wall.
This is the only spiced rum I buy, tastes and mixes great. Watch out though, its 92 proof and will hit you when you least expect it
Love sailor jerry! This is a great alternative to ,captain Morgan. In my opinion it is smoother and mixes better with add on drinks
Great product for the money.. For the money you spend and the quality of product you receive I think it is definitely a great deal!
Its a better rum mixes well. Has a bit of vanilla flavor, not to sweet very mellow. Its one of my favorites. A darker rum than most
Real smooth, high proof and you can drink it straight or mix with soda. i prefer mix with dr pepper it tatse like cherry dr pepper.
I love spiced rum during the holiday season. Sailor Jerry's never disappoints. I love it mixed with homemade hot buttered rum mix.
Love this rum!!! Recommend this to anyone that loves rum. Definitely has it's own unique flavor that I've not had in any other rum.
Oh my this is amazing with coke, i love using Sailor Jerry at any house warming party for the guys who wife drugged them there lol
I was surprised to see this as one of the cheaper rums at the grocery store, but it is really tasty! Goes great with cream soda.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos