Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
4.61 / 5 based on 1,034 Reviews
Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...
Top Questions See all 317 Q&A
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Real smooth, high proof and you can drink it straight or mix with soda. i prefer mix with dr pepper it tatse like cherry dr pepper.
I love spiced rum during the holiday season. Sailor Jerry's never disappoints. I love it mixed with homemade hot buttered rum mix.
Love sailor jerry! This is a great alternative to ,captain Morgan. In my opinion it is smoother and mixes better with add on drinks
Oh my this is amazing with coke, i love using Sailor Jerry at any house warming party for the guys who wife drugged them there lol
Its a better rum mixes well. Has a bit of vanilla flavor, not to sweet very mellow. Its one of my favorites. A darker rum than most
This one is good Its smooth and has a higher alcohol content. Tastes as good as Captian Morgan if you can't find captain morgan.
Spicy and sweet yet perfectly matched with some coke or dr pepper. Still forever a favorite, tastes like vanilla coke when mixed.
Honestly not my favorite. I prefer Captain Morgan, which is a lot smoother. This one was a little rough to go down in my opinion.
I don't do many spiced rums but I do like this one. We use it in mixers too to make different drinks. But it's a really good one
I was surprised to see this as one of the cheaper rums at the grocery store, but it is really tasty! Goes great with cream soda.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos