BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Desiree S.
Spring City
Love , love , love this rum ! Go get it if you haven’t tried it . Great with soda or straight if your daring . It is a little stronger , alcohol percentage wise . Easy to find and well worth the price .
chelsea🍒 B.
San Jose
This is my best friends favorite drink and she will NOT drink anything else so when I'm with her, I drink it too. It goes down a little rough (it IS Rum...) lol but it's not too bad like other alcohols.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
My favorite liquor hands down. I can't say it's easy to drink but it definitely has good flavor and reasonably priced. It's on the higher alcohol content so keep that in mind, it's easy to over do it.
Mackenzie B.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sailor Jerry rum is my go to rum! Perfect amount of spice. I always keep a bottle of it in my bar and have even introduced a few friends to it. It blends really well with different dark sodas.
Erica R.
Covington
This is my husband’s favorite rum. Sailor Jerry has ruined other rums for him. I have to agree with him that it is one of the best. It is way better than more expensive brands.
Jonathan H.
Belton
This is a good run. It for some reason has my number and always gets me a little tipsy. Good flavor. Probably not my all the time choice for alcohol, but I do buy it sometimes.
Kerye S.
I only drink rum if I drink. It tastes delicious and it’s easily mixed with cola. If you want to get drunk but don’t like tasting it, rum does the job with just a small amount
Katelynn T.
Tacoma, WA
My forever favorite. It’s smooth and delightful and who doesn’t enjoy the cute little pin ups on the inside of the bottle?! My go to drink choice anytime anywhere.
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
This would be your dupe for Captain Morgan when you like to budget money. I personally find it to be even smoother than it's more expensive counterpart. Good buy
Andrea H.
Whitehouse, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My fiancé is a big fan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum. This is his go to rum that he prefers! I’ve rated it 5 stars and highly recommend Sailor Jerry is you are looking to find a quality rum! He loves the smooth taste!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's