Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Classic spiced rum and one of my favorites. It is definitely a staple in my house! I can drink it straight or mixed, doesn't matter to me.
Great taste for such a high alcohol content. Makes great pina coladas. Very inexpensive. I regularly buy Sailor Jerry and highly recommend.
The best rum in my opinion. It is so smooth going down, the taste is amazing, and it mixes so well with sodas. Great rum and great price.
We love buying sailor Jerrys. It is so great goes with a lot of things we love. I prefer it over Captain Morgan. It goes down smooth.
Sailor Jerry is definitely a smooth drink and has just the right amount of flavor. I do prefer Captain a little more but that's just me.
Another amazing spiced rum. Has a little bit more of a bite to it compared to some of the others I drink. Love mixing it with Dr. Pepper.
This run mixes so good mixed with Coke, and with the high alcohol percentage you would be good to go after one or two of these drinks!
Sailer Jerry is a great low cost option for rum. But doesn't run low on quality. It has a good taste and a reasonable price. Great mixer.
Now this stuff is defiantly the "creature" we like to call it, this will hit you hard but man oh man is it so good to mix with Dr pepper.
My wife likes this as a welcome alternative to Captain Morgan. She finds it to be easier to drink, a little less "rough around the edges"
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos