BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't a big fan of this product. I felt like it was too spiced for me. I tend to like to drink some liquors straight and this one I wasn't able to do
Lara P.
I was surprised at how much I liked this. It went down smooth, and has a nice taste. I also enjoy the bottles, they're fun and I like the pin up girls.
August L.
Bath, ME
This is such a delicious spiced rum. Not overly sweet so it’s great to mix into drinks as well. I’d definitely recommend this over any other spiced rims.
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
Sooo good if you mix with seven up and some orange sherbet - tastes just like an orange Julius! But is also very good on its own or mixed with some coke!
Danielle S.
Delaware, OH
I love the Sailor Jerry Rum. It's smooth and satisfying. Goes down a lot easier than Captain Morgan and who wouldn't love the tattoo art on the bottle!
Hannah K.
I am not a huge fan of rum but my husband loves his jerry and coke! If we ever go to a party he always ensures that sailor Jerry will be there as well!
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Just tried this for the first time last week. This is really good rum! Not to mention...it's 92 proof!!! I even got the cool collector edition bottle!!!
Kelly M.
Sellersville, Pa
As a huge fan of rums, this is a delicious one! I love how you can drink it straight or mix it with any soda or even put it in a delicious frozen drink!
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
All bottles of Sailor Jerry come with a fun temporary tattoo on the reverse side of the label that is reminiscent of something an old sailor would have.
Erin T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! It is a smooth drink that goes down nice. We have it at every party and never have complaint about the flavor, just when it's gone! :D
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's