BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
Sailor Jerry is an awesome rum! I made drunken cupcakes with this rum for a birthday party, and they turned out great! Just a really good quality rum!
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
Rum isn't my favorite but I'll dabble occasionally. This isn't my first choice but it is good mixed. If we're talking shots, I'd prefer something else.
Lauren J.
Sailor Jerry is a good, inexpensive liquor. I usually prefer it mixed with a soda, but it can also be drank straight, the spiced flavor is really good!
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so far the best rum that I had since I left my Country, it is smooth and goes well with coke and also combined with orange juice and cramberry
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What i love most about this spiced rum is its a smooth drink. I would shot it with a lime or by itself with some friends. Its not a bad drink to have.
felipa a.
Im not a big fan of rum at all but when i tried this it was such a great flavor its smooth and its great when you mix it with soda or something else.
Kim L.
This is my all time favorite rum. Spicy and delicious! My favorite way to drink is a rum and coke. Perfection. The branding is fantastic as well!
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best spiced rum ever!! Incredibly flavorful and great for mixing and shooting straight. Just make sure you have a designated driver or drink at home.
Alexis L.
My local liquor store gave a sample bottle to try and it was great. I'm a fan of Capt. Morgan's and this a great alternative at a reasonable price.
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a classic, it's strong and smooth. You can take it as a shot, or as part of a mixed drink...either way you can't go wrong with Sailor Jerry!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's