BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Bethany W.
Denver
I originally tried this one because of my love of traditional tattoos, and it did not disappoint. I much prefer it to other brands of spiced rum, and the price point tends to be lower. I’ve been buying this for years, and likely always will.
Rachel D.
Inver Grove, MN
I LOVE RUM. I’ve tried silvers, spiced, captain, ron diaz, but this. This has got to be my favorite spiced rum. I just think it has such a smooth flavor and pairs well with many different mixes! Should def think about trying it next time your looking for something new to try!
Echo E.
pollock pines
Right now lol and for a few years this is my favorite liquor it is the bomb. I buy the big bottles ! I’m going to give you my secret it’s what I call a sailor in side her . It’s a packet of cider mix hot water and sailor jerry . It’s the best try it
meg t.
My favorite rum ! Mostly drink it with sparkling water or sometimes tea. My local liqouer store always has it stoked it all sizes. I always make sure I have a bottle in my house. It's definitely my go to compared to all other spiced rum.
Ashley G.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Absolutely the best rum around. MY GO TO RUM! I love the Christmas gift sets during this time of year and let's not forget the flavor or the rum itself! Very warm and crisp. Great price and would HIGHLY recommend to friends and family!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I mean, rum is rum. This stuff does have a beautiful cartoon sketch on the inside of every bottle, which is a nice touch. It’s great for parties, affordable, and doesn’t taste too bitter. In fact, it has sweet and spicy notes.
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
Add this with diet or diet cherry coke for an amazing drink. Super affordable and tastes amazing. Also makes a great rum cake! If you’re wanting to try something new, give Sailor Jerry a try, you won’t be disappointed
Kristen B.
This is my favorite rum for sure! Whenever I pick up rum it's this rum every time. This rum is so smooth and such a good price. It's great straight or mixed with Coke. Everyone who's tried it has enjoyed it as well
Kayla C.
Best rum I’ve ever had. I really enjoy it with Dr. Pepper. I love how strong it is but it’s also really smooth. This bottle is a regular for me. It’s what I prefer to drink. It lasts a while too which is great.
Becca C.
Grand Lake, CO
Yum! I love spiced rum. Captain is my old faithful since Sailor isn’t nearly as popular, but when I can get Sailor I do! Rich spices that don’t overpower your drink. Great with Dr. Pepper. Also very affordable!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's