BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Rachel G.
Goose Creek, SC
Love sailor jerry! If you like captain morgans spiced rum, this statses very similar, but is stronger. One of my all time favs is Sailor Jerry and Diet Coke!!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I love Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum. It's so smooth and great for mixing with other things. This is probably one of my favorite things to have in my liquor cabinet.
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
Sailor Jerry is actually a good rum for the low price. Being that you mix rum with things, you can't tell that it is a lower priced rum. Definitely recommend.
Kara B.
Northville, MI
Sailor Jerry is a good alternative to Captain Morgan. I find that it has an added caramel finish that makes it great to mix with cider during the fall season.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
Great take on the traditional captain morgan and for the lower price it does go down rather smooth. I'm not a huge fan of spiced rum but I can handle this one.
ariel S.
Tooele
It’s been my favorite rum for years!! Sailor and coke!! I’ll always grab a bottle when I can! Repeat customer forever! It always exceeds my expectations!
Brittney H.
W Valley City, UT
Sailor is my go to drink. It's smooth enough to have as a shot, but delicious with Diet Coke; which gives it a caramely taste. Not a bad price point either!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
A good alternative to Captain Morgan Rum if you are looking to spend less money. It's not as smooth but it's a great liquor for the price. Great as a mixer.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great tasting rum, I love the history behind it and it's not too expensive. With any spiced rum I like to mix with an iced tea or great for shots.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This gem here! I prefer this rum over many. I like it with Dr Pepper or by itself. it definitely hits the spot! && the packaging is great. I love the pin ups
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's