BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Greg S.
Springfield, OH
The only thing I drank on my wedding day at the beach. Great flavor and spice flavor. Quality is awesome and love the label. Pickup a bottle and take a swig.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Such a smooth and great mixer with Diet coke when you want something great to drink while out. My go to used to be Captain Morgan but this is just as great
Lori H.
Saint Paul, MN
Seriously the best! A smoothr alternative to Captain with a higher proof. It is great on its own or with a mixer. It has become the go to in our house
Kaytie H.
Plymouth, MA
Easy to mix, nice flavor. A few of my friends drink nothing but Sailor Jerry's. I'm more of a whiskey fan, but I'll take a Sailor and Coke if it's offered!
Victoria L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As my friend would say, Sailor Jerry's is the extreme version of Captain Morgan. It tastes great with chase, but it is strong and does have a higher proof
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I think Sailor Jerry is a great spiced rum. Love the flavor and the price is right on point. I love using Sailor Jerry with rum & cokes after a long day.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
What can I say about Sailor Jerry but YUM!!! It is a much better tasting and higher proof spiced rum than Captain Morgan. It is well worth the extra money.
Lauren R.
This brand of spiced rum will definitely do in a pinch. It's pretty smooth, has an awesome bottle, and is generally cheaper than other spiced rums. Yummy!
Jennifer G.
Grafton, ND
Just like captain Morgan(: it's strong and guaranteed a hang over. it contains a lot of alcohol so dunk at your own risk.
Remember you gotta be over 21 ;)
Laura W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you enjoy rum and coke, you will love this product! The spice is at a perfect level - enough subtly taste it, but not enough to over whelm your mouth.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's