BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Abigail D.
Odessa, TX
This right here is my number one go to drink. Every time I have a rough day at work I drink a glas with dr pepper and I sleep like a baby. It has a great taste!
andrenna c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is great. I had it for the first time this year and I love the sweetness of it. Had it by itself. Had it in a watermelon (haha) I would diffently recommend
Jennifer T.
Sailor jerrys rum is the best ! it is one of my favorites and it is the rum that maed me realize that i like rum.it is sweet , smooth , and paris well with coke
Maura G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Delicious! goes great with a lot of mixers. my fave combination is called a monkey wrench: sailor jerry & grapefruit juice. yum! just don't get carried away ;)
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
Sailor Jerry is actually a good rum for the low price. Being that you mix rum with things, you can't tell that it is a lower priced rum. Definitely recommend.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
Great take on the traditional captain morgan and for the lower price it does go down rather smooth. I'm not a huge fan of spiced rum but I can handle this one.
Tish O.
Bremerton, WA
I personally prefer Captain Morgan, but the Sailor Jerry's is not too bad. Doesn't seem to have as much of the spice flavor as Captain Morgan, but stronger.
Alison B.
Round Rock, TX
My friends and I use to drink Sailor Jerry in college because it was affordable, tasty and went well with many mixers. I'd recommend this on a college budget.
Rachel G.
Goose Creek, SC
Love sailor jerry! If you like captain morgans spiced rum, this statses very similar, but is stronger. One of my all time favs is Sailor Jerry and Diet Coke!!
Kara B.
Northville, MI
Sailor Jerry is a good alternative to Captain Morgan. I find that it has an added caramel finish that makes it great to mix with cider during the fall season.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's