BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Jessica D.
Saint Peters, MO
I was told to drink this rum because it was the best and cheap. I bought big container of it and regretted it the moment I took one sip. It was the nastiest thing I have ever drank! Stay away from this!!
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
The after flavor is good. It's going down that I find hard to do. Burns a lot. Mixing is probably the best idea. An old fashioned rum and coke with sailor jerrys is what makes it take itself to a whole new level.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This rum really tastes just like Captain Morgan but way cheaper so I buy this anytime I want rum. It tastes good and smooth and is great for on the rocks or mixed with coke. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, PA
Sailor Jerry is my favorite spiced rum, great flavor with hints of vanilla. Higher proof than captain & way less syrupy & sugary. The classic drawings on the back of the labels are an extra bonus :)
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
Sailor Jerry is a tasty rum that won't give your wallet a dent. It's good for mixing if you want a slight spicy flavor to your beverage, or you can take it straight up since it goes down smooth.
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to alcohol. I love the bottle and it's a good price. It's super strong and tastes great. I love to mix it with cherry Dr. Pepper. It has a cherry taste already to it so it's perfect.
Kelly S.
San Mateo, CA
My absolute favorite rum, perfect for rum and cokes, or other rum drinks. It is more alcoholic then most rums, so sip carefully! It has a sweet taste which compliments many rum drinks well.
Kelsey H.
Melbourne, FL
I love this rum. It's a lot tastier than some at a very easy to swallow price point. It's strong and cheap, and doesn't taste that way at all. Probably one of my favorite rums, hands down.
Cameron R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite spiced rum. It has an okay taste and is a little sweet. It's good in coke but I prefer captain Morgan. Something about the Sailor Jerry quality is off a little.
Laurel A.
Sailor Jerry's is a really reasonably priced spiced rum for the price. It tastes great on ice or mixed with coke. It has become our staple spiced rum since we discovered it a few years ago.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's