BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Mallory P.
Depoe Bay, OR
Sailor Jerry's was
My favorite rum for a long time but was beat out by Kracken in smoothness and drink ability. Nothing wrong with SJ's but it's rougher and burns more.
Bethk K.
Merrimack, NH
I don't mind Sailor Jerry's mixed with some coke or ginger ale, but I'm not a fan of it straight. I find that it has a bit of a harsh note that some of the other rums don't.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Way too strong...tastes bad! There are definitely better rums than this. I got this in my drink when I wanted the cheapest rum. Thats saying something! - thumbs down.
Lauren L.
Affordable and taste great...my friend who is in the army loves it so much he had the label tattooed on his arm... its good but I wouldn't consider it that good! ha
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sailor Jerry is a great spiced rum. If you're looking for something that is comparable to Captain Morgan, but don't want to spend the money, this is a great choice!
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this for my brother because *cliche* he is a sailor. I thought it was a cute gift. He seemed to enjoy the rum, said it was good over ice or with some coke.
Denise V.
I really like Sailor Jerrys spiced rum but it definitely has a higher percent of alcohol so you have to be more careful drinking it compared to other spiced rums.
Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
Rum is by far my favorite alcohol, and my favorite rum is Sailor Jerry. Sure, the Captain will do in a pinch. But there's nothing better than some Sailor Jerry and ginger ale. Or Sailor Jerry in warm apple cider.
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
My all time favorite rum! Goes down smooth. Has a nice blend of spices and flavors. Goes well with cola or pineapple juice. (my favorite). It's also a great price!
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
Love the hint of vanilla and spice to this rum . by far my favorite spiced rum. the prices are good not overly priced. it goes down smooth and goes great with oj
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's