BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love rum and usually drink Bacardi or Captain but this is better than both by far. It is a bit higher proof but it goes down smoothr. I love this and highly recommend.
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
This is an overpriced, overhyped rum, in my opinion. It's better than bargain-basement brands, but spiced rum is not my thing, anyway, and I wouldn't spend money on this.
Natasha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
A classic and delicious spiced rum! Love the packaging, accented with legendary tattoo artist Sailor Jerry's drawings. You can't go wrong with Sailor Jerry spiced rum.
Patrick D.
North hills, CA
One of the best cheap spiced rums out there. It's better and smoothr than Captain. I don't like it as much as more expensive aged rums but for a rum and coke its great.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
Sailor Jerry is the reason for many a good night in college. I prefer it over Captain Morgan and I believe it's stronger than Captain as well. Delicious mixed with Coke.
Marissa L.
Loganville, GA
It has a very sweet taste, so it's very easy to get down. The only problem with that is drinking too much. It's 90 proof and really strong. Not for the faint of heart.
tara s.
DE
This is my fave rum,and fave liquor all together. High spice flavor and high proof... just what I love, straight up or Jerry and coke, can't go wrong! and you'll want to save your bottles with the awesome nostalgic design!
Mallory P.
Depoe Bay, OR
Sailor Jerry's was
My favorite rum for a long time but was beat out by Kracken in smoothness and drink ability. Nothing wrong with SJ's but it's rougher and burns more.
Jordan-Marie R.
Jefferson City, MO
Sailor Jerrys is the best rum in my opinion let alone the creative brand marketing with the pinup girls jerry's is def trending amongst hipsters and wanna be hipsters:)
Sarah M.
Marshalltown, IA
I have to say, Sailor is one of a kind. It is my favorite rum by far. Beware though, if you're not careful around Sailor Jerry, he might get mean and knock you out :)
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's