BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Always my first choice when it comes to hard alcohol! It's flavor is amazing, the alcohol proof is high, it mixes very well, and is kind to your wallet! ... I can smell it from here!
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
This is a rum that'll put a bit of hair on your chest. It's a higher proof rum that's not overly spiced. It's not very good by itself, but it's fantastic in coke or ginger ale.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I really liked this rum and I am a vodka drinker! I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted! It wasn't bad on ice either!
Mercedez L.
I first tried Sailor Jerry because I liked the packaging. It looked less like a mass-produced rum and more like a local/small company brand. Well, it is mass produced. But it is really good rum.
Ashley P.
Blackwood, NJ
LOVE Sailor Jerry... it is sooo smooth alone and it tastes like heaven mixed in dr. Pepper or coke. I always keep a bottle around because it is something nice and easy to mix for guests because it isn't too harsh so mostly everyone enjoys it
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've always be a spiced rum girl, and I prefer Sailor Jerry over Captain Morgan. Maybe it's just because I'm a girl? Easy to drink ice cold, but I prefer it in some ginger ale.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
If you are out of college you can do better than this. This does not taste great in classic rum drinks, but plenty of people just use it for shots as a cheap way to get drunk.
Rachele V.
San Diego , CA
I would say the taste is less than superb, but does mix well with a dark cola. The price is usually cheap and many people buy this for planned binge drinking. If you are searching for something inexpensive it is well worth the price.
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
This is an overpriced, overhyped rum, in my opinion. It's better than bargain-basement brands, but spiced rum is not my thing, anyway, and I wouldn't spend money on this.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I had been a loyal consumer of Captain Morgan, but I may have to start seeing other people! I prefer the taste of Sailor Jerry and Diet Dr. Pepper. Definitely my new go-to.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's