BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Magaly P.
Cutler Bay, FL
I've never been a huge fan of Rum, however when I'm in the mood for a Rum and Coke, Sailor Jerry is the best. It is so smooth and best part is I don't get a hangover the next day, LOL.

Vanessa C.
Greenwood, IN
While I'm not that into rum, I have tried many kinds and this is definitely the best. It is very strong and has a hint of cherry flavor that others don't have. It is fantastic in eggnog!
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
100 times better than captain Morgan. This has more flavor and a nice vanilla taste to it. It is great in ginger ale! Less expensive, higher proof, and better tasting then the competition!
Eric G.
Sailor Jerry is an excellent rum overall. It has a very strong flavor of caramel, spice, and notes of molasses and maple syrup. It finishes clean too. It also packs an impressive alcohol by volume. It is my favorite spiced rum. I can't recommend it more!
Erica P.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love the warmth of these flavors. I have had "higher end" rums and imported rums but this is one of my favorites at a better price. It's readily available at most stores around here.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I used to work in a liquor store, and we all loved Sailor Jerry's so much we'd recommend it above all other spiced rums. Really smooth taste, and you should try it with Dr. Pepper! Yum!
Sarah J.
This is such a great spiced rum! After having Sailor Jerry's it is so hard to go back to anything else.
An amazing rum to add to Dr. Pepper actually for anyone looking for a good mix.
Kuristi S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Of course Sailor Jerry and his history is awesome! But this is the bet spiced run you cold get! Add a coke or even vanilla coke and you have a great drink! Not to rough for shots either!
Sherry M.
Ashland, WI
This spiced rum assaults your taste buds with spice. I find it rather unpleasant. It reminds me of eggnog... overpowering vanilla. Be careful what you mix with it; its hard to dilute.
Elise L.
One of my favorite spiced rums. Very unique flavor and mixes well with coke/dr.pepper. Higher alcohol content than Captain Morgan and personally I feel it has a stronger spiced flavor.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's