BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Andrea K.
Toledo, OH
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Captain, you've got it. However, it's definitely no Captain. My family and I are all big Captain drinkers & Sailor Jerry does not have as smooth a taste. You can taste the difference in alcohol content, but it's great with cola and lime! Bottoms up!!
Alisha C.
Cambridge, OH
When I think of fall I think of Halloween parties where I'm drinking Sailor Jerry & apple cider...so delicious! To me, this is the best spiced rum on the market!
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
If you like spiced rum, this is perfect! It goes great with Coke or for another twist pour it with Cherry Coke. The spiced rum works perfectly with the Cherry flavor. My husband and I buy this about once a month.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is a great quality rum. Has a pinup girl collection on the inside of each bottle. The more you drink the more women you can collect. Wonderful flavor , I would definitely buy this again.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I will give Sailor Jerry a 5 star any day of the week. I absolutely love Sailor Jerry's Spruce Rum. The flavor is just so good and it goes great with just about anything! Hands down all time favorite spiced rum!!
stacey b.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is by far the best rum that I have ran across. Its a little bit higher priced than some other rum out there. But it is so worth every penny to buy this. Sailor Jerrys with coke and ice. You cant go wrong!
Brandi H.
Chapin , SC
This has been a staple around the house for awhile now. Very good rum. Great to drink alone or use in mixed drinks. We also really enjoy the different Sailor Jerry tattoos on the inside of the bottle labels.
Jessica W.
Spencer, IN
I have been a big rum drinker for a long time. I was always a captain and sweet tea drinker. Recently I purchased Sailor Jerry because it was cheaper and thought I would give it a try! I was not disappointed!
Eleanor L.
Denton, TX
I love sailor jerry it is my favorite spiced rum. It has a bit more of a kick than captain but is still smooth. It is very high in alcohol content but still has a great flavor. It is great mixed with pineapple.
Justin S.
Brunswick, OH
Best thing next to the other spiced rum. This rum is slowly becoming one of my favorites to pick up. I recently went to a party with 2 bottles of this stuff. It went much faster then any other drink there!!!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's