BY SAILOR JERRY #15 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Lacey S.
I love that adding coke to my Sailor Jerry's gives it a hint of cherry flavor. It's the perfect spiced rum! Sweet kick for the girls, and a solid bite behind for the men! Reasonably priced and readily available...my kind of rum!
Abby P.
Rockford, MI
If you like rum and want that buzz that goes along with it, sailor jerry is your rum. It has a higher alcohol volume than your typical rum, It tastes terrible as a shot, but is very sweet tasting when mixed. Try it and enjoy!
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Not my favorite spiced rum, but well packaged and marketed. I like the design vetter than the rum, but I know lots of people who only prefer the taste of sailor jerry
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I found this to be a little too spicy for me to have year around, but it is great for the colder months alone or mixed with warn cider! The popularity comes a lot from the brand and the lifestyle, but I'd buy it again!
Jonah S.
I don't like sweet too much but Sailer Jerry's gets just enough spice to cut through that and is one of the few rums I can actually drink. I usually mix it with other alcohol vs soda but it's good mixed with soda too.
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Sailor Jerry! Tastes like Capt. Morgan but is better and stronger (who doesn't love that?). When I lived in AZ I could get get a handle cheaper than CM, but in the midwest it's like $10 more, which is a bummer.
ashley e.
Lagrange, GA
My fiance and i purchased this a few months ago because of its cheaper price. we were really surprised to find out how smooth it was! we will be getting it again!
brittany f.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This stuff is Strong! a good rum, but very very strong. one glass with even a little of this will be a lot. It can be mixed with Coca-Cola, or any other mixers of preference.
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL
Smooth, lovely spice, slight hint of vanilla... Mmmmm. Delicious straight from the bottle (yeah, I said it) or mixed with coke and a squeeze of lime or in any fruity cocktail that you would normally use standard rum.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sailor Jerry is my go to spices rum. Great for mixing but I like it straight. There is no harsh after taste. It can be a little pricey depending on where you buy but Every household should have a bottle in their cabinet.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's