BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Jacque M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a relatively inexpensive spiced rum, but don't buy it expecting the best! It isn't as smooth as a lot of other spiced rums, but it mixes well. It's pretty solid if you want to drink a lot of spiced rum without paying a higher price.
Antane A.
Bloomington, IN
Sailor Jerry is by far one of my favorite dark rums. It is so spicy/sweet and smooth. Friends and I used to drink this all the time when we were in college and it was cheaper. love the label on the inside of the bottle. Really good with colas.
Leah H.
Corvallis , Or
This is a great spiced rum...but dangerous! 99 proof hits me hard and makes me wanna fight like a pirate! Me and ol' Jer' haven't been on speaking terms for quite some time.
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
This tastes great with diet coke (not as sweet as regular coke, plus it gets you drunk a lot faster) and a small piece of lime (definitely a lot better than lemon, even though most place gives you lemon instead of lime. Just ask for it!).
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A shot of this in a mai tai instead of captain morgans and you'll be set for a good time. at first you feel nothing then out of nowhere it will sneak up on you so be careful.
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
Oh my gosh, we'd drink this stuff like water back in college! It actually goes down pretty smooth if you take it as a shot and tastes AMAZING with Diet Dr. Pepper. Oh, the good old days.. but I don't think my liver could take it anymore.
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
Sailor Jerry is one of my favs and I don't normally drink colored liquor. It is smooth with a nice spice taste. Perfect for Dr. Pepper. I don't know why but they just go together! The label a story that just adds to the beauty of this rum.
Brittney J.
Summerville, SC
I am in love with sailor Jerry, it's honestly the only type of spiced rum that I enjoy drinking...it's smooth and the flavor is incredible...I mix mine with grapefruit juice!
Hilda N.
Covina, Ca
I have to Agree with a lot other reviews out there. I've tried many Rums but Sailor Jerry is by far the best RUM it has that sweet but spice taste. Goes great with Coke, Dr, Pepper, Cherry coke and pineapple juice with a lil grenadine.
Alyssa M.
Sailor Jerry's is my absolute go to spiced rum. The spice flavor is more defined than in a Captain Morgan spiced, but I feel it is a very nice flavor. I highly recommend it!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's