BY SAILOR JERRY #14 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
I was surprised at how good this was with lemonade! I was at a music festival and Sailor Jerry was the main liquor sponsor, and they were serving Sailor Jerry with lemonade. I didn't think it would be good considering it's spiced rum, but it was very refreshing.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This has a very strong taste. As rum goes, it's not my favorite. I bought it because I was told it was great, but I was a bit disappointed. What I can assure you is that it has a BIG flavor. I cannot say that it is the most tasty. I'd say it's not worth the money.
Michael P.
Springfield, MO
I used to drink this rum exclusively. Then it became more expensive than Captain Morgan so I switched over to the Captain. Sailor is a bit stronger than Captain and you can pick that up in the flavor. I really enjoy this rum though and everybody should try it.
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I don't love rum unless it's coconut, tossed with a lime, and comes with a coke, in a cup holder, on a sandy beach.

With that said, Sailor Jerry is better than most. I like theirs because it's a little more dynamic, even a little sweet. Good way to get drunk.
Laura W.
Central, SC
I love rum, especially spiced rum. Of all the spiced rum I have tasted Sailor Jerry is not my favorite. The taste is so robust and strong. This rum is definitely one you need a mixer with unless you like strong rum that you can just down or have on the rocks.
Kerri O.
I used to drink bacardi and captains, but once I tried Sailor Jerry rum I haven't gone back. I notice a sweet after taste (almost a little cherry ish). Its a great rum and coke, or rum and cherry coke or rum and dr. pepper or rum and anything. Its fantastic.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My husband and I love Sailor Jerry. Our favorite ways to drink it is with Dr. Pepper or with Sprite or 7Up. If you drink it with Sprite or 7Up it tastes like a cream soda! It's amazing!
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very strong rum and the price is right. However, the sailor can come back to haunt you if you know what I'm saying. The sailor and I used to rendezvous quite often, but let's just say that my sails have been set to steer me clear away from Jerry.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
YUM. Yes. I'm too grown to be taking straight Sailor Jerry's, but I love it mixed with lemonade or fruit punch. This is pretty much what people buy me for presents now because everyone knows I love it.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mix this with coke and you're good! lol It's definitely strong so if you're not into strong drinks then this is not for you. I personally enjoy the flavor and as I mentioned, I like to drink it with coke. Or you can drink it straight like Jack Sparrow hahaha.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's