BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Laura G.
This stuff will get you where you want to be fast. This is my husbands favorite brand, during New Years I lost a bet with a cousin and had to shoot it, one shot and I felt it moments later. It burns at first then mellows out for a nice flavor.
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is phenomenal, and has definitely earned a permanent spot right next to my Captain. SJ is more mellow than other spiced rums, which makes it great mixed with Dr Pepper. It's also great to pour a shot over toffee or vanilla ice cream!
Jayne D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sailor Jerry is my all time favorite alcohol. You can mix it with absolutely anything and the taste is incredible. Sailor Jerry is my go to when out on the town, and I'll almost always order a Sailor Cherry (Sailor Jerry, Coke, and a splash of grenadine). Compared to other dark rums, Sailor Jerry is my favorite and never disappoints.
denny h.
Mansfield, OH
This is the absolute best spiced rum I have tasted. It tastes better than all other rums when taken as a mixed drink or a shot. However, the high proof will cause you to take caution. This rum can and will take effect quickly. Even with that warning, Sailor Jerry has the smoothst taste and is highly enjoyable. Also, it is well priced
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very comparable to Captain Morgan. It's a great quality but at a price that is affordable. It isn't too strong or cheap tasting. I actually prefer to buy this. Overall, this is a great, affordable option that is used on many occasions!
Teri L.
Sailor Jerry's is one of my favorite rums. Not too pricey and has pretty good flavor(great with Dr. Pepper)! I love the art on the bottles and the holiday editions came with collectible posters and made great gifts for holiday parties!
KC F.
One of my new and absolute favorites! I tried it with one of their suggestions "The Perfect Storm" and it's surprisingly refreshing! It's rum, ginger ale and lime! Their bottles also have different pinup designs inside so my boyfriend has been collecting them!
Ashlee H.
New Haven, IN
While the Sailor and I have had our rough nights of over indulging I think that I finally got the hang of it. Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum. It tastes great just on the rocks, but I usually mix it with Dr Pepper or apple cider.
Alea M.
Dayton, OH
I first tried Sailor Jerry because it looked like a cheaper version of Captain Morgan. Don't let the price fool you. This is no cheap knockoff. It's a smooth drink, with just the right amount of sweetness, which sets it apart from the more expensive options. It's not overpowering, and mixes great with some Coke Zero or a little vanilla coke to change things up. Beware however, because this goes down really easy....and much faster than you realize.
Taylor B.
This Spiced rum is good! I just bought some the other day and ive been drinking it mixed with chocolate milk or pumpkin spice creamer and milk (basic i know!) but its soo good! I could drink it all day, but i wont because im not a raging alcoholic and have a child to care for but if i didnt have a child i probably would drink them all the time lmao
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's