BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Lauren C.
This is my hands down favorite when it comes to spiced rum. In college I used to keep a pre-mixed bottle of Sailor Jerry Bay Breeze in my fridge for when I had guests over my apartment and never had any complaints. I will say this though, I'm not a big fan of shooting rum to begin with, but I really don't like shooting this one in particular. It burns my nose.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sailor Jerry's is by far my favorite rum. It is pretty strong, but has really good taste. Lately I've been using it to make vanilla extract (Add a vanilla bean or 2 to a small bottle and let sit for a month and you will have the best tasting vanilla!)
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
A very strong and memorable spiced rum. It's highly potent and definitely best mixed. Works great with vanilla coke or dr. pepper for balance. Easy to drink and I love the vintage style bottle label. Moderately priced but not cheap at all. I would recommend.
Sarah T.
Antigo, WI
I am usually a Captain drinker and I think Sailor Jerry's is great. If you set two drinks in front of me, I don't think I could even tell them apart. The best part is that SJ is cheaper, but watch out - it has higher alcohol content than Captain!
Nikki D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum is exquisite. For the traditional tattoo artist, these products do not fall short of his beautiful portfolio... with flavors as amazing as his art, throw a shot or two into some Coca-Cola and you have yourself one delicious Rum & Coke. It's best for summer cookouts, gatherings, holiday punches and anything in between!
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not usually a liquor drinker, but this is my go to stuff. I mix this with dr.pepper, sweet tea, regular tea, coke, ginger ale, you name it I have probably mixed this with it. By far the best spiced rum out there. Puts captain Morgan to shame!
Robert G.
I love my Rum and Cokes on the weekend. and Sailor Jerry kills it every time.

First off I love the Art work anything Sailor Jerry is a winner with me. but I am not sold on Gimmicks and the flavor is great completely kills Captain Morgans
Laura G.
This stuff will get you where you want to be fast. This is my husbands favorite brand, during New Years I lost a bet with a cousin and had to shoot it, one shot and I felt it moments later. It burns at first then mellows out for a nice flavor.
Danielle C.
Greenville, SC
This drink taste's completely delicious, especially when paired with some Coke Zero. but BE CAREFUL because it SNEAKS up on you and before you know it... you won't be able to stand. Spiced rums are totally different then a normal clear rum.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
This is an absolute must. I like how when you drink this rum it goes down nice and smooth. I like the way it tastes and the flavor. I like to drink it with pop or by itself. this is one kind of rum i like to once in awhile drink with out pop.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's