BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Sailor Jerry is my go-to rum. It's my absolute favorite. It has that strong flavor with a slight sweet hint of vanilla. I love the packaging and merchandise with the old school sailor tattoo style. I will continue to purchase this rum for years to come!
Lauren C.
This is my hands down favorite when it comes to spiced rum. In college I used to keep a pre-mixed bottle of Sailor Jerry Bay Breeze in my fridge for when I had guests over my apartment and never had any complaints. I will say this though, I'm not a big fan of shooting rum to begin with, but I really don't like shooting this one in particular. It burns my nose.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sailor Jerry's is by far my favorite rum. It is pretty strong, but has really good taste. Lately I've been using it to make vanilla extract (Add a vanilla bean or 2 to a small bottle and let sit for a month and you will have the best tasting vanilla!)
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
A very strong and memorable spiced rum. It's highly potent and definitely best mixed. Works great with vanilla coke or dr. pepper for balance. Easy to drink and I love the vintage style bottle label. Moderately priced but not cheap at all. I would recommend.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm not usually a liquor drinker, but this is my go to stuff. I mix this with dr.pepper, sweet tea, regular tea, coke, ginger ale, you name it I have probably mixed this with it. By far the best spiced rum out there. Puts captain Morgan to shame!
Sarah T.
Antigo, WI
I am usually a Captain drinker and I think Sailor Jerry's is great. If you set two drinks in front of me, I don't think I could even tell them apart. The best part is that SJ is cheaper, but watch out - it has higher alcohol content than Captain!
Nikki D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum is exquisite. For the traditional tattoo artist, these products do not fall short of his beautiful portfolio... with flavors as amazing as his art, throw a shot or two into some Coca-Cola and you have yourself one delicious Rum & Coke. It's best for summer cookouts, gatherings, holiday punches and anything in between!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
I remember trying this for the first time because I had just moved in with my then roommate and I was searching his cabinets for alcohol. I found a bottle of this and was pleasantly surprised. I had never heard of this brand before that time but I loved how it tasted with Coke. I ended up drinking and buying quite a few more bottle of this.
Danielle C.
Greenville, SC
This drink taste's completely delicious, especially when paired with some Coke Zero. but BE CAREFUL because it SNEAKS up on you and before you know it... you won't be able to stand. Spiced rums are totally different then a normal clear rum.
Stacey R.
Leesville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
92 proof, sweet and not too much spice flavor. This is my go to rum! I've drank other rums before but nothing goes down quite like sailor. Not to mention to cute pictures on the opposite side of each label. Drink it, you won't be disappointed.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's