BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Allison A.
Clarkesville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first liqueur that I purchased! Loved my rum and cokes! I don't have much experience with comparing this to others, but I enjoy it and it is a staple in my cabinet
Jessica L.
Auburn, ME
Sailor Jerry is a great product for the price. It has a higher alcohol content so you can use a little less to mix a drink with. The packaging is a lot of fun, there are a few different designs on the inside of the bottle. I prefer this to Captain Morgans, which is the comparable brand.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great rum at a good price point. The quality and taste is there. I wouldn't want to drink it straight but it's perfect as a mixer. It's so versatile- for example, You can make a decent variation of a mojito or mix it with some hot apple cider for a delicious drink!
Roz A.
CANTON, IL
I'm not a big rum fan, but this completely changes that! It's so sweet and smooth and mixes well with so many things! It's amazing! In a world where everyone (but me) seems to be obsessed with Captain Morgan, it's nice to have an alternative that actually tastes good.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, CA
But it is actually really great. I usually prefer it to its more expensive brand name brother of sorts. Its really smooth, but does hit you hard. Higher alcohol content than I initially realized. Plus, it's great because it's cheap too, and the packaging is great!
Liz C.
My husband purchased a bottle of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum a few weeks ago and we have enjoyed it. It is smooth and has a great flavor. We've taken it on the rocks and mixed and it is great both ways. If you are looking for a good spiced rum, I would give this one a go.
Kevin F.
North Ridgeville, OH
On the whole I don't think of myself as a rum drinker. That changed for me this summer when I picked up a pint of Sailor Jerry. I have since bought a couple more bottles and have actually recommended it to my family and some of my rum drinking friends. To be honest the packaging is what drew my to the bottle in the first place and I'm glad it did! Big fan over here!
Stephanie H.
It's a nice rum. Nothing too special.
One of my favorite things about it is that you can peel the label off, & behind it is a cool little portrait of either a mermaid, sailor girl, geisha & a few other things.
They make cool collectibles.
Kacey C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite liquors. It's higher in alcohol content than captain morgans so be careful. I tried it with orange crush and it tastes like an orange julias so yummy. Not bad as a shot either with some lime on the side.tastes different from other rums - is distilled from sugarcane. Its taste is completely unique from almost everything else out there!
Whitney S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Sailor Jerry is a delicious rum. My husband and I have bought several bottles. It's smooth and mixes well with so much. It's great for shots too. My favorite part however is the pin up girl on the inside of the bottle (back of label). This rum is a great buy.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's