BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Kailin J.
Jacksonville
KING OF ALL RUM. UNDERRATED AND PRICED JUST RIGHT. IM NOT YELLING, YOU ARE. Flavor is kool. Next day sucks but that doesn't matter cause it could never compare to the burning pain I've got deep inside thanks to society's need to remove the rebel flag from history. SKEE YEET TILL I DIE burry me with my main man Jerry
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to run.... hands down high alcohol content and great flavor ... love the original designs that come with each bottle I have collected a lot of Jerry’s girls . I don’t e en bother with other runs anymore . You can drink it straight or mix it in a drink either way preferred over the high priced rums
Josh R.
Michigan
This is my favorite spiced rum, like it a lot more than Captain Morgan because this is only a couple dollars more and seems to have better flavor. Also it has a higher alcohol content than Captain which means you are getting a better bang for your buck! Drinking this with a coke and lime makes for one fun time!
Lauren C.
Richmond
Spiced rum will always be my favorite liquor above all others. The extra abv usually means more bite, but I find it no less smooth than the competition. I don’t think anything could be improved as it surpassed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend to others both as a consumer and a bartender.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love everything about this. It has the most beautiful and classic label for one thing! Plus it has such a kick to it that is soothing at the same time! It is just so crisp and relaxing and can be mixed with so many different options! This is one of my top faves.
Matthew P.
Buffalo ny
By far my favorite Rum. Much better than Captain for about the same price. Tastes better and is much smoother. Ultimate compliment to CocaCola. Also very good in mixed drinks like Strawberry Daiquiris. The rum I suggest to everyone that asks for my opinion.
Amber D.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This rum is so cool! I didn't know this for a while, but if you peel off the label on the bottle, there's a different pin-up girl on the backside! Different sizes of bottles have different girls, and they rotate them often, so you can collect them! It tastes very similar to Captain Morgan, but a smidge cheaper. I recommend giving it a "shot".
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
This is my rum of choice right here! I love the spiced flavour and feel like it is not overpowering like some rum to me. This is a very smooth spiced rum that I generally like to mix with Coke Zero. I used to partake in renaissance fairs where this was what I would have in my tankard...and only this. ( I was in a pirate guild so rum was fitting) it is a reasonable priced rum and I will buy more absolutely.
Sarai G.
Soooooo good. It makes you so warm. It’s such a good feeling. The type of drink I drink when I wanna play some music or even feel inspired to create. This drink is one of my top favorite drinks.
Amanda L.
Conneaut
My ALL TIME FAVORITE rum ever! Mix it with coke and all your worries float away. I can’t wait until I’m not pregnant anymore so I can taste this sweet beauty on my lips again. All in due time!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's