Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum

by Sailor Jerry

#2 in Rum

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uses all-natural spices and flavors that give our rum a rich, smooth taste characterized by top notes of vanilla and cinnamon. More than anything else, it's our spicing that makes the distinctive character, smoothness and versatility of our rum.Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum makes one darn-tasty drink, no matter how you like it. How about Sailor Jerry Mojito?We craft our rum by going out of our way to find the best Caribbean rums to make Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum. The ones that make the cut are blended together to create the ideal base for our unmatched recipe of natural spices.Our 92 proof spirit is historically accurate. In fact, the term “proof” comes from the method of reassuring sailors that their rum has not been watered down. A ship's captain would take a ladle of rum, add gunpowder and ignite it to provide his crew with a "proof" of the integrity of their rum.Sailor Jerry Rum was created in honor of Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins, the undisputed father of the old school tattoo and a true independent spirit. Respect his legacy. Drink Sailor Jerry responsibly.

Does it burn your throat
What do you mix with this
Start your review of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum!
Product Highlights
Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum.in reviews
Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum.in reviews
I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!in reviews
It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz.in reviews
Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! in reviews
Stephanie K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Stephanie K.
This dark rum is delicious! It has a vanilla-like flavor and doesn’t burn well going down. It mixes well with fruit juices and sodas and we will be using it to make eggnog! You get some bang for your buck with this one because the proof is so high! I love the label and how the back of it has an image you can see as you drink the rum - it’s different on every bottle!
Crystal N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Crystal N.
This is by far one of the best rums at its price point. I have been loving make-at-home tiki drinks and this rum is so smooth and delicious in them. I’m already on my second bottle since this campaign started and am excited to blend up and shake up more drink recipes!
danielle S.
Garden Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by danielle S.
This rum is so delicious and so strong. It’s affordable and mixes great with carbonated beverages. You just have to be careful with it because before you know it you are 3 cocktails in and feeling very fun! Remember to stay hydrated when you drink this sugar cane based spirit or else you won’t love yourself in the morning.
Jaimee T.
Dix Hills, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Jaimee T.
i tried this for the first time and really enjoyed it! it’s similar to captain morgan, and has a spicey, vanilla-y taste. made a good rum and coke slushy!
Samantha C.
Palm Bay, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Samantha C.
This rum is great! Mix on ice with coke and lime. Thank me later! As an added benefit, the bottle looks awesome in the liquor cabinet!
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Sarah H.
Are you ready to craft delicious drinks with a dependable spiced rum? From the sleek packaging that adds personality to any bar cart to the flavor that compliments a variety of drinks, Sailor Jerry is a great option to treat yourself or gift someone else.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by LaRonda M.
Burns like 🙊 🔥 when taken straight. Beware because it’s spiced! It does taste good. I love the Apple flavored one as well. It was suggested to mix Sailor Jerry with Mountain Dew. Good call. I was skeptical as well at first; however, now I believe—don’t knock it until you try it!
Ceara T.
Studio City, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Ceara T.
I’m a huge fan of spiced rum so I was thrilled to be a part of the Sailor Jerry campaign. Sailor Jerry did not disappoint! The notes of vanilla and spices linger in a fantastic way. Easily mixed with coke and a cherry garnish for a relaxing night.
Angie Jae B.
Locust Grove, GA
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Angie Jae B.
I'm not much of a rum drinker. So I would never sit around sipping this straight. I did like it with ginger beer and some lime. But the rum itself wasn't giving me huge "spiced" vibes. You definitely taste the vanilla though (not sugary vanilla, just straight vanilla taste). The pricing wasn't bad, comparable to Capt. Morgan, I believe. If you would like a vanilla spiced rum, this may be for you, but I think I personally prefer a spiced rum with a more spicy-spiced taste (...if that makes sense 😂).
Diana M.
San Francisco, CA
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum uploaded by Diana M.
This is my go-to rum for evening cocktails. I find it to be very smooth, though I typically mix this into drinks the easiest being a rum & coke. This rum smells very sweet, caramel and brown sugar with a warm vanilla aftertaste.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...