BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Lee R.
Fort Smith, AR
Oh yum!!!! Best party drink for a pirate argh! A couple these shots will get you talking. Def met my expectations and beyond! It can be on the pricey side, it’s not the best tasting but after a few shots you don’t notice! I def recommend
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
To me, this is the filet minot of alcohol. Works everytime, tastes smooth. Great on the rocks or warshed down with a crispy dr pep. If this is being served at a party or a dinner, breakfast, whatever... I know I've made a new friend.
Emma E.
toms river, nj
Sailor jerry rum is one of my favorites! I think it has a great flavor and good quality. It also come with the best labels that have sailor jerry tattoo designs on the back of them so you can peel them off and collect them all!
Kelsey L.
Stoughton
Purchased at: Walmart
If I’m not drinking whiskey then I’m drinking rum. My favorite rum is sailor Jerry’s. My husband introduced me and I’m glad he did. I think sailors has the best rum around and one of the higher proofs at 94%
Summer B.
Killeen
This is my favorite spiced rum I use it for everything. Either mixed with a Dr pepper or in my cooking this is great. I made an amazing fruit cake with this (recipe by Alton Brown)
Krista S.
Piedmont, SC
Favorite rum! However, rum is made from sugar cane so if you're trying to cut down on sugar, mix it with a sugar free Coke so you aren't doubling up on your sugar.
Jacquelinemnop W.
Trafalgar, IN
Myself and my boyfriend really love Sailor Jerry. It’s smooth and honestly we love the art work that comes on the bottles. Even when they have bottles in tin cans with posters, they don’t raise the prices. So I think it’s a great value. It tastes awesome with Dr. Pepper on a night you just want to relax with a drink and watch movies!
Roze E.
Whether drinking it in a Jerry& Ginger or sipping it straight this smooth spicy rum is such a wonderful full flavored spirit. I love having this on hand. The art is such a fun and beautiful bonus to this already amazing drink. I love how versatile it is, hot, cold, mixed or straight this is a perfect rum to have on hand.
Kailin J.
Jacksonville
KING OF ALL RUM. UNDERRATED AND PRICED JUST RIGHT. IM NOT YELLING, YOU ARE. Flavor is kool. Next day sucks but that doesn't matter cause it could never compare to the burning pain I've got deep inside thanks to society's need to remove the rebel flag from history. SKEE YEET TILL I DIE burry me with my main man Jerry
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to run.... hands down high alcohol content and great flavor ... love the original designs that come with each bottle I have collected a lot of Jerry’s girls . I don’t e en bother with other runs anymore . You can drink it straight or mix it in a drink either way preferred over the high priced rums
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's