The Best Flavored Rums for National Rum Day
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
4.59 / 5 based on 858 Reviews
Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
This is my go to run.... hands down high alcohol content and great flavor ... love the original designs that come with each bottle I have collected a lot of Jerry’s girls . I don’t e en bother with other runs anymore . You can drink it straight or mix it in a drink either way preferred over the high priced rums
This is my favorite rum for sure! Whenever I pick up rum it's this rum every time. This rum is so smooth and such a good price. It's great straight or mixed with Coke. Everyone who's tried it has enjoyed it as well
I was a much bigger fan of this spiced rum than I thought I’d be. Most spiced rums are a little much for me but this spice wasn’t overpowering at all. I typically enjoy my rum with coke. I will definitely buy again.
Yum! I love spiced rum. Captain is my old faithful since Sailor isn’t nearly as popular, but when I can get Sailor I do! Rich spices that don’t overpower your drink. Great with Dr. Pepper. Also very affordable!
It's an okay rum and reasonably priced, personally I just think it tastes a little bit more bitter than other rums? I like smooth rums and I think there are better rums out there. It is okay though if you're not too big on the taste haha.
Easy to drink, excellent to share and is the base for my number one favorite cocktail. It has a lot of features that you would expect in a much more expensive from for a much better price.
I only drink rum if I drink. It tastes delicious and it’s easily mixed with cola. If you want to get drunk but don’t like tasting it, rum does the job with just a small amount
This is dangerous dangerous rum. Mixed in a diet coke, it tastes like vanilla coke and you can't even taste the alcohol. I have accidentally drank way too many of these on mulitple occasions because they are so good. recommended with diet to cut down on the sugar content!
This rum is pretty good. I think it's mostly the name that sells it but overall still very good. Easy to drink, taste good mixed with drink. I only gave it four stars because it's not flavored...I'd prefer to take shots of flavored rum like coconut or cherry.
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos