BY SAILOR JERRY #20 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is without a doubt one of the best rums on the market. It's slightly higher in alcohol content, but the flavor is so smooth that you can't really tell. It's perfect for rum & coke's, mojitos, and even dark & stormy's. It's popular enough now that you can find it in most grocery stores and almost any liquor store. It's also pretty inexpensive for its quality.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
For a long time I collected the sailor jerry bottles they are so cute and make great vases. But let's talk about the taste, all I have to say is that it is great! Literally you can mix this with anything or have it straight. I have made cupcakes with this run I have made dinners I have made ice cream floats or you can simply mix it with Coke.
Liz C.
My husband purchased a bottle of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum a few weeks ago and we have enjoyed it. It is smooth and has a great flavor. We've taken it on the rocks and mixed and it is great both ways. If you are looking for a good spiced rum, I would give this one a go.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Sailor Jerry is my go-to rum. It's my absolute favorite. It has that strong flavor with a slight sweet hint of vanilla. I love the packaging and merchandise with the old school sailor tattoo style. I will continue to purchase this rum for years to come!
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
I have spent many nights with sailor... It is by far my favorite spiced rum. The price is good and the flavor is even better. I love the design of the label. Highly recommend if you like spiced rum. I probably will never go with another brand.
Stacey R.
Deridder, LA
92 proof, sweet and not too much spice flavor. This is my go to rum! I've drank other rums before but nothing goes down quite like sailor. Not to mention to cute pictures on the opposite side of each label. Drink it, you won't be disappointed.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Happy Hour Expert
This rum
Is great for the strength and I like to use this for big batch drinks for a party or a get together. It can make many different drinks and it's a better bang for your buck since you can use less if you want to stretch the recipe.
Holly L.
Happy Hour Expert
An alright rum. I personally prefer a good bottle of captain Morgan, but to each his own. It has more of a spice taste to it the other rums. Don't think it goes down quite as smooth either but still overall not a bad choice.
Finley T.
I get sick every time I drink this and can no longer drink spiced rum without feeling queasy. The spice is just a little off. I think it's an accurate description to call this a cheaper version of captain Morgan spiced rum
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
If you dont have captain around you reach for aome Jerry. I have some friends who actually prefer sailor Jerry to captain. It has a stronger taste but not as much spice. I tend to pour a little more coke when using sailor
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's