BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSailor
by Captain B Deep Blue Face Moisturizer - 2 fl oz

Sailor by Captain B. Deep Blue Face Moisturizer - 2 fl oz

by Sailor

Blue in color and in feel. Fresh, softening and soothing face moisturizer packed with anti-inflammatory and skin healing plant oils of jojoba, pomegranate, calendula, camellia, carrot seed and sunflower seed oils. Aloe Vera, Wild rose, lupine and marine extracts make this a light and easily absorbed but deeply nourishing face cream, perfect day and night, year round.

• 2oz frosted glass bottle
  • Plant based, all natural formula, naturally colored with Blue Chamomile
  • Sulfate, Paraben, Synthetic Fragrance, Phthalates and Triclosan Free
  • Cruelty Free and Vegan
  • Target Exclusive

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sailor by Captain B. Deep Blue Face Moisturizer - 2 fl oz!
Sara B.
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer is thin and almost watery but my face feels so soft. I used a couple pumps all over my face and neck and it took a minute or two and my face drank it up. It doesn’t leave any greasy feeling on your skin just smoothness. I’m going to continue using this and the cleanser and post an update and see how my skin likes it but for now I’m really liking it!
Marley S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It’s great for the colder weather when your skin is a little more dry!
Christian L.
monterrey
I cant remember the price but this is a good moisturizer. If you think it’s cheap, buy it, as it is only a moisturizer. Try it out, I loved it and I have many moisturizers that I rotate because I get tired of using the same products.

Looking for your answer?