SAIL Soft Wave Spray, 5.2 oz. uploaded by Rachel T.SAIL Soft Wave Spray, 5.2 oz. uploaded by Lindsay P.SAIL Soft Wave Spray, 5.2 oz. uploaded by Lindsay P.

BY R+CO

R+Co SAIL Soft Wave Spray, 5.2 oz. DetailsA lightweight spray that adds natural volume and texture to hair and creates effortless waves that appear soft, supple and shiny. Preserves the integrity and appearance of hair by protecting strands from thermal damage. Good for: Creating a long lasting, touchable natural tousled look while infusing hair with moisture and shine. How to: Use on damp hair and focus on areas where additional texture and volume is desired. Hold bottle approximately 6 inch. see more...

Hannah M.
Did not like this product at all. Wanted to try something new from my usual salt spray and it was dissapointing. I have naturally wavy hair to begin with but the right side of my hair tends to be flat so i thought i would use this to help my waves look even but it just made my hair dry/hard, knotty, and unmanageable. I dont recommend at all
Danielle P.
Not too sticky or harsh in your hair...Which I love. I use this when I want to go it and have bouncy and flirty hair. It holds up really well, especially on a might out. It gives my curls some definition. It doesn’t give you a crunchy look. It’s expensive but definitely worth the price, I consider it one of my staples in my hair styling routine!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite sea salt spray. This very fine mist is easy to control when applying. This leaves my waves feeling defines and bouncy, never crunchy. I gave 4 stars bc it dries my scalp out a lot. I just try to avoid getting it anywhere near my roots. SAIL Soft Wave Spray, 5.2 oz.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
I love r+co's new soft wave spray. Like all their products is smells amazing but it also really works. My waves have never looked better. I use it on towel dried and dry hair before using my wave wand. It makes my hair soft and adds a little bit of shine, volume and texture. So good!!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love a few R+Co products but I can't get this one to work with my thin, straight hair. It just leaves a residue similar to hairspray on my hair so it really isn't creating soft, beachy waves. It goes on nice and thin which I love.