BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSaie
Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 135 oz/ 40 mL

Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

by Saie

A mineral-based SPF that's equal parts clean and silky, Sunvisor absorbs easily into skin and guards against UV rays for a dewy complexion. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Skincare Concerns: Dryness and DullnessHighlighted Ingredients:- Licorice: Brightening extract helps protect from discoloration after sun exposure- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps and moisturizes for lasting hydration- Aloe Vera: Soothes irritation. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, reef-safe, and comes in recyclable packaging.

How does this compare to the drunk elephant tinted sunscreen?
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it hold up throughout the day?
Does this leaves a white cast?
Start your review of Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Katie M.
Hmmm. I need some more time with this. It’s very very slippery not super moisturizing. It doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin which is a light with neutral undertones. Since I have such dry skin it’s not the one I reach for most days but I am going to give it a week and maybe update this review. Okay i know now I don’t like it. The tint is very weird almost purple looking and if you see my face in the sunlight I look darker than my neck and greasy. It’s sooo greasy. Without feeling like it soaks in. So on top of that I don’t feel protected. There are better mineral clean sunscreens out there
Boya X.
Arlington, VA
Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Boya X.
Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Boya X.
I really like this sunscreen, especially a mineral one. It’s fairly moisturizing and doesn’t leave a white cast at all. The product looks like a tinted moisturizer or highlighter at first but it blends out into no color. I’m all about sunscreens so glad to have found this new product to try.
Amber  A.
I love this!!! It has a tint to it so it doesn't leave a sickly white cast. It also feel very moisturizing and leaves a really luminous finish. It also hasn't broken me out at all and obviously works really well with other Saie products.
Lindsay S.
Saginaw, MI
I want to like this product because their moisturizer is my favorite but for one the color of the tint is too dark for my pale skin and it seperates when using it there will be oil mixed in with product it does look beautiful on the skin and does melt into skin nicely.
Michelle K.
Wausau, WI
I’ve been looking for a good moisturizer with SPF and this has been really great for my dry skin. I’m not sure how well it would do if you were in the sun all day. It’s very light so I think you would have to apply it frequently. That being said, because I have dry skin it soaks it up quickly and I’m usually applying 2 to 3 pumps. The price point might not be that greatest since it appears I’m going through it rather quickly. Aside from that, I do really like the product itself and it give me a nice dewy finish. It’s supposed to be translucent but I do notice it has an ever so slight pinky cast but it goes away after it soaks in.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Ken S.
While I don’t prefer mineral SPF, this would be my favorite. It goes on sheer with a nice glow and is very hydrating. You do have to spread it well, but once it is theres no cast at all and it looks and feels nice
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
I was really looking forward to trying this, I was hoping it would replace my usual daily spf. This is just too dewy, it’s honestly beyond dewy and just greasy on me. I have super dry skin so I thought I could make this work but it’s just awful. Also, it says universal tint but it’s too dark for my skin and it really burned and irritated my eyes too. Overall this was a huge fail for me.
Ariss H.
CA
It’s more on the oily dewy side, but it goes on easily and has a fair price point. What I love most is that it’s truly clean with spf & moisturizer
Teresa D.
This is the glossiest, glowiest, dewiest sunscreen I have tried. The tiny for me blends well as universal shade as no white cast. as not sure how it would look if dark complexion. I’m medium beige. I also put Saie Slip Tint Moisturizer over it or bronzer. Slight scent though but it goes away. My only turn off is the scent otherwise great for dry skin, mature and so much glow!
Savannah B.
2108 bayou cove lane
Overall I feel like this is a great product. It meets all of my usual standards, it’s sheer and has some sun protection which is a plus. It doesn’t feel heavy and it gives a nice little glow. The only problem for me is it does break me out. Which sucks cause I do have somewhat sensitive skin which made me really disappointed but anyone else who doesn’t have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend this product