BeautyLipLip MakeupSaie
Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 040 oz/ 12 mL

Saie Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 0.40 oz/ 12 mL

by Saie

A water-based gel blush with a creamy, blendable formula that gives skin a healthy flush of seamless color. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mulberry: Known to help brighten skin and fade pigmentation- Elderberry: Fights free-radical and environmental damage- Evening Primrose: Helps moisturize and soothe dry and irritated skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This water-based blush has a soft, doe-foot applicator that blends easily for a natural, lit-from-within flush. It is made with ingredients like evening primrose and mulberry to leave skin feeling smooth and dewy, never streaky or patchy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saie Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 0.40 oz/ 12 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Saie Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 0.40 oz/ 12 mL uploaded by Katie M.
I really love this blush. I’ve been with Saie for a long time helping review and test products and give feedback and I will tell you that not all their stuff is a winner for me. I bought 2 of the blush colors (I also have something else of theirs on which comes out in a week so i can’t say what yet ;) ) this blush is so great I am mad it took me so long to buy. It’s sooo super pigmented and I love the thicker Doe foot application. You only need tiny tiny dots of this. It’s perfect for a warm summer look. I am not sure about the lasting power yet because I am still staying at home for the most part and take my makeup off really early! So I will update when I have an idea. But I’ts also something easy to throw in your bag and reapply. I also want to try it on my eyes and lips and see how that turns out! Well done saie
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
Saie Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 0.40 oz/ 12 mL uploaded by Ellie C.
I’m obsessed with this liquid blush! It’s so dewy & pigmented. It lasts ALL DAY when I set it with a powder blush over top. It’s very easy to work with & the colors are so stunning, I have the shades Peachy & Rosy, I want to purchase the other two shades because I love this blush so much 💛💛
Abbey H.
Raleigh
I love this cream blush because it easily blends into the skin and does not make your foundation underneath move. I think it has a well balanced pigmentation in that it packs a good color payoff, but I don’t have to be nervous about using too much and having to blend it out - I think this is great for new or first time cream blush users who may be a little hesitant using cream blush. I highly recommend!
Reia N.
Chatsworth
I use this product during the winter months and it’s so easy to apply. Just a tiny bit on my brush, dab along cheeks, and blend. The price point is great because use only use a bit of the product for a nice, natural glow. I love it’s a cream verses a powder. It settles very nicely on my skin. I don’t use foundation and this last all day. Great product!!
Bailey B.
Cicero, IN
I really like the applicator of this product - big doe foot applicators always get me because they make application so easy. I only knocked off a star because this wasn't a great shade match for me, but the product overall is great. Would recommend and I plan to buy another shade.
Christie  D.
Castle Rock, CO
Easy, light weight blush. Peachy was my color and went well with my brunette hair, brown eyes and medium latin/am Indian skin tone. The formula is buildable and can be subtle and sexy or dark and daring. Not oily and leaves almost a dewy sheen.
Vanessa A.
Saie Dew Blush Liquid Cheek Blush Peachy 0.40 oz/ 12 mL uploaded by Vanessa A.
I love how easy it was to apply. It reminds me of the rare beauty blush but with less pigment. I personally think it looks more natural that way. It doesn’t feel heavy on the cheeks and is easy to blend.
Ione K.
Georgetown, TX
I lovvvvve this blush! The shade “peachy” is so natural and gives such a youthful look to the skin. I would say this is definitely buildable and lasts literally the whole day on my skin. Could not recommend more.
Kara G.
Albuquerque, NM
Bought this on the website Saie in the blush duo bundle. I bought Rosey and peach. First of all, the finish is beautiful and dewy. However, I am giving it only 3 stars because it is not very pigmented and not peachy at all, which is good or bad depending on who you ask. And it's because to be applied with a brush, so you get most out of pigment. If you use a sponge you will be there forever building up to get color payoff. The peach color is pretty but disappointing, and looks nothing like peach, and I have a light to medium skin tone. If you want a true peachy skip this. If you want a light pink, go for it.
member-a5566
Me fascina la línea de productos que lanzó Selena Gomes con su marca de cosméticos RARE BEAUTY me encantan sus labiales, paleta de sombras es sensacional y bases en varios tonos según tu piel, es magnífica toda su línea de cosméticos pero lo que más me agrada son los labiales.

Looking for your answer?