Sai Baba Super Hit Incense uploaded by rocio o.

BY SUPER HIT INCENSE

Super Hit incense is brought to you by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya, the makers of world-famous Nag Champa incense. This beloved fragrance is one of our best-selling incenses. If you love Nag Champa, you will love Super Hit! ai Baba Super Hit Incense Description Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. Export QualityEco Friendly Pack Sai Baba Super Hit Incense Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Fawn H.
Buffalo, NY
If you like Nag Champa you'll LOVE Super HIT! My neighbors are guilty of all kinds of culinary offenses that creep into my living space and when that fish goes into the microwave I crack out that Super Hit. Seriously, who nukes fish? Anyway, nothing purifies the air like some serious smoke and I love the aroma of this incense.. so spicy and mysterious!
Elizabeth F.
I lobe this smell. Very relaxing stress reliever. Covers weed smoke well. Great for meditation. I buy this a few times a year. I would recommend this. I found my at a head shop. I am very satisfied with the way it burns and smells
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
This is one of my favorite brands of Incense. They smells SO good, and they burn slowly, so it fills your room/house with awesome smells. I buy mine from either 1 of the local headshops, or metaphysical shops here. Definitely would buy again.
prajna s.
I use it during indian festivals. The fragrance is mild and fills the entire room. Would recommend to use this with open windows snd room with good ventilation.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
These are nice to get the food smell out of your house when you cook. It is better to light these in open rooms that have more space for the smoke to blow.
Liz D.
One of my favorite scents!! Reminds me of visiting smoke and record shops with my late brother while growing up
This incense is a staple in my home.
Cayleigh M.
Webb City, MO
This incense is sold at my work in both stick and cone form and smells awesome! Not too overpowering but very relaxing. Creates a great atmosphere.
Darby S.
Long lasting fragrance, could be overpowering to some. Also irritating for people with allergies. Otherwise would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine S.
Soquel, CA
I have been burning nag champa incense for over 15 years. This is definitely one of my favorite scents of theirs. So sweet and relaxing.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Very strong and lasts long! Smells delicious and has a nice long burn! I will definitely buy this again
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Is this good for a beginner? I want something but not anything that is too strong smelling
Hawraa A.
Elyria, OH
Is this great smelling or not
Kiana A.
Question has been deleted
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
How long do these last? 😃
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Why is incense under taste buds how is it useful?