Sai Baba Super Hit Incense uploaded by rocio o.

BY SUPER HIT INCENSE

prajna s.
prajna s.
I use it during indian festivals. The fragrance is mild and fills the entire room. Would recommend to use this with open windows snd room with good ventilation.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite scents!! Reminds me of visiting smoke and record shops with my late brother while growing up
This incense is a staple in my home.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very strong and lasts long! Smells delicious and has a nice long burn! I will definitely buy this again
Darby S.
Darby S.
Foodie Expert
Long lasting fragrance, could be overpowering to some. Also irritating for people with allergies. Otherwise would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Soquel, CA
I have been burning nag champa incense for over 15 years. This is definitely one of my favorite scents of theirs. So sweet and relaxing.
Terra G.
Terra G.
Foodie Expert
This makes my house smell awesome. It's long lasting and great scent. I buy all sorts of smells
Chinara K.
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
I love incense.....they have a strong lasting smell. Great for large areas like your living room
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Foodie Expert
I lobe this smell. Very relaxing stress reliever. Covers weed smoke well. Great for meditation. I buy this a few times a year. I would recommend this. I found my at a head shop. I am very satisfied with the way it burns and smells
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
This is one of my favorite brands of Incense. They smells SO good, and they burn slowly, so it fills your room/house with awesome smells. I buy mine from either 1 of the local headshops, or metaphysical shops here. Definitely would buy again.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Foodie Expert
Ive been burning this particular brand for decades. Its smells amazing and is worth the price.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this good for a beginner? I want something but not anything that is too strong smelling
Hawraa A.
Hawraa A.
Elyria, OH
Is this great smelling or not
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Question has been deleted
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Foodie Expert
How long do these last? 😃
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Why is incense under taste buds how is it useful?