BY SAI BABA

Export Quality Hand Rolled onto a Bamboo Stick 2 Masala Incense Customer care: +9 see more...

Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is my favorite incense scent. Many give me a headache, but not this one. It is so relaxing and makes the room/house smell great.
Leah M.
Saginaw, MI
We love the smell of Nag Champa! We have been burning these in our house for at least 10 years. It is my husbands favorite
Aimee F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are by far my favorite incense. They smell so nice and burn very well and they are sold at just the right price.
lally l.
Gorgeous classic smell , I've used this for years . It's not over powering but it makes the house smell wonderful .
Danielle G.
These have been and remain to be my favorite incense since I’m about 16 years old. You can’t get better than these.
Kristy H.
Linwood, MI
This is one of my favorite scents it's a relaxing kind of smell and it stays long after the incense is done burning
Michaela M.
Indiana, PA
Love love love this incense. Very pleasant smell and the area always feels cleansed after burning a stick.
Ariel F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This incense is a Classic! It is a great go-to scent, not too strong but fills the room up nicely!
Teigen B.
Nag champa is both mine and my boyfriend’s goto incense. I love incense as i think the scent lasts longer and is overall stronger than air fresheners generally and additionally, nag champa has just he perfect smell, its smell has been perfected and there is a balanced amount of both smoke and fragrance. I always keep stocked up on these as they are really cheap and affordable and you get a good amount in each box.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
The best incense ever! Smells absolutely wonderful! It doesn't smell like cheap stuff & smoke. Not at all. It smells pure and clean and stays for hours! Very soothing scent, perfect to meditate!