BY SAI BABA

Export Quality Hand Rolled onto a Bamboo Stick 2 Masala Incense Customer care: +9 see more...

Buy on Amazon
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
Ohhhhmyyyyyyygeeeeerd!!!! FAVORITE incense TO DATE. Usually incense is something I’m picky about. Can’t be too floral, can’t have musk, can’t be too sweet. So my best friend brought some to me and I’ve been obsessed ever since. I use this the most. The greatest part is that you can find these at liquor stores and gas stations (which sounds sorta trashy but it ain’t) for a cheap price and you don’t have to go out of your way to smoke shops or metaphysical shops to get these.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
Nag Champa incense has been an aromatic staple in my life for many years. It's a perfect balance for my sensitive sinuses. Not too strong. Although I burn it regularly I really enjoy the aroma during my meditations.
Tiffany P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS! Such a great Nag Champa! We burn incense everyday in our home. It's relaxing and sets a good atmosphere. The scent lingers for a bit as well. Great burning incense and amazing scent. Love the brand and LOVE Nag Champa! Highly recommended!
Ariel H.
I love this incense. I burn it all the time. It is my all time favorite incense. I love the smell of it. I purchase mine at Earthbound every time I go there. I think it very affordable for a 100 stick at $12.50 but it may be cheaper somewhere else. I live in a small town.
Tabitha R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy this from my local metaphysical store. It has the best scent ever when burned and I never have to worry about it constantly going out like some cheaper products of other brands. If you love incense then I have to recommend this one.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Nag champa smells amazing! Some of my favorite incense. Fills the room with the wonderful aroma and burns for about an hour. I prefer these over candles since they burn themselves out, and they're a much stronger scent!
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite incense of all times. These, to me at least, are the original incense. I love the smell that lingers forever even after it's burned. Affordable and smells wonderful!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Great insense smell. Herbal and head-shoppy all at once. The smell stays true when you burn them unlike cheaper sticks that get a weird hot-dog water smell once lit. Sticks are somewhat shorter than your average insense but they burn slower and last longer, even to the last tiny bit on the stick. Scent fills a room, I use them in our outdoor screened lanai and the scent is beautiful even outdoors. I find them in our local Asian grocery store and at "head shops."
Tina J.
Evans, CO
This is not only my favorite incense, it's my favorite smell of all time! If I could put this smell in a bottle and spray it all over myself, I wouldn't buy any other perfume or cologne spray. I love that it comes in a bag so the incense that has settled does not get all over the floor and it does not cause anyone, that comes to my house, to have an allergy issue. Literally covers any smell and is the best incense ever made. Also, it is not hard to find and is not expensive. Smells the same every time you get it.
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
A lot of people are put off by the smell of this...however, it is a classic scent that conjures up a lot of feelings and for some, memories. It burns quicker than the more expensive incense but it could still be used for intention practices and is cheap enough that you wouldn't need to feel bad about burning it all day.