Sai Baba, Nag Champa Agrabatti Incense

by Sai Baba

Export Quality Hand Rolled onto a Bamboo Stick 2 Masala Incense Customer care: +9

Start your review of Sai Baba, Nag Champa Agrabatti Incense!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Sai Baba, Nag Champa Agrabatti Incense uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Nag Champa by Sai Baba incense is the one brand I can count on that hasn't changed over the years. Their quality incense smells like an ancient temple. Each stick burns for about 20-30 min. A small box is about $5, but I usually get the bigger boxes because you end up saving more. I have found a mixture of this brands' incense including Celestial, Super Hit & Dragon's Blood on Amazon. Those sets are the best deals on Amazon & even Walmart. I'd definitely recommend this brand if you like incense.
Rachel B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I buy these incense sticks regularly. I love scented anything lol. These are true nag champa sticks. Earthy, spicy, somehow sweet. They give off scent even when not lit. Beautiful and inexpensive too. #calm
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,939 reviews
Very good relaxing calming cleansing scent. Great to burn while cleaning. Cleans up easily and burns steadily and long. Very affordable
Brandi B.
Leona Valley, CA
These smell like only the most delicious headshop . These are a must have! I let these burn until they are done, not like other stinky incense you have to put right out.
Isabella G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Put on some 60's music and chill out with this delicious scent. It makes a mess but I do not care because the sensation it brings is completely worth it!
Steven S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have been burning these for years. Unbeatable fragrance. Long burn. Doesn’t irritate my asthma.
Becky H.
Sylmar, CA
I have been using these incense for 20+years. I usto have to drive from the valley to Venice beach just to buy these! The smell is amazing and zen! Very affordable and great quality! I would definitely recommend this brand and type of incense.
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It smells absolutely wonderful and lasts a long time with the burn rate on it. It’s not expensive at all and it helps the energy of my house much more frequently than most fragrances. I will always continue to buy these and so should everyone else if you like them to.
chelsea C.
Decatur, GA
These are the best incense and my favorite since I was 13. I love the smell and cleansing sensation.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
LOVE THIS! Such a great Nag Champa! We burn incense everyday in our home. It's relaxing and sets a good atmosphere. The scent lingers for a bit as well. Great burning incense and amazing scent. Love the brand and LOVE Nag Champa! Highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...