BY SAHALE SNACKS

Who Says Indulgent Can't Be Healthy? We founded Sahale Snacks on a simple idea: take all-natural ingredients, add a dash of culinary magic, and create great tasting snacks. It started with a climb up Mt. Rainer in Washington State. We had beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat. Inspired by our experience, we created Sahale Snacks - extraordinary flavors, good for you, and easy to take with you anywhere. Features include: -Pack of six, 4 to 5-ounce, total of 28-ounces-Tree nuts are an excellent source of protein -they are even included in the USDA Food Guide Pyramid within the meat category! The nutrition in 1/3 cup of tree nuts is equivalent to 5 oz of lean meat-Only the highest quality ingredients are used when creating our premium nut blends To add sweetness we use organic tapioca syrup and organic evaporated cane juice Our snacks are carefully dry roasted in ovens-Sahale Snacks are perfect for snacking and entertaining Manufactured in a 100% wind powered facility in Seattle, WA, USA

Kelly R.
New York
I’ve been buying these for years. Way before they were available widely in stores. Some flavors are better than others but most are really delicious varieties of sweet and savory treats expertly crafted into interesting varieties.
Thalita E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is successful in my house! I love the possibility of buying different flavors because everyone can eat their favorite flavors. It's crispy and tasty.
pixelcat13 D.
Wyoming, MI
So good but a rare treat as they’re rather pricey. I wish they were a little more affordable but they’re an indulgent snack.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
Andreana h.
Providence
I don’t really like these that much I’ll probably eat these for a snack or something but I wouldn’t eat them
Harmoni H.
Las Vegas
These are so good. Alas, I never can find them. I wish they were zero calorie then I could rule the world.
Merjem B.
9015 Matthew Ave NE Albuquerque NM
Purchased at: Target
Really good snacks and delicious. These products are in our table almost every afternoon and we love it
Mallory L.
De Queen
They are okay not something that if I had a bad craving I would avoid just not my cup of tea
Rebecca W.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
I. Love. These. Nuts. So good. So unexpected in their flavor and quality. They are my go to when I have to work late.
Margaret P.
Plainfield, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sahale snack they are the best when in comes to mixed nuts or mixes it like brittle meets trail mix