BY SAHALE SNACKS

Michelle S.
San Jose, CA
OH... this bag is NOT big enough! LOVE the spicy black pepper kick. Takes the flavor to a whole new level. It's spicy like fall in a bag - not heat-hot peppers, but spice cake, warm homey feeling spicy. The orange peel, brown sugar, sea salt, black pepper combination is amazing! You keep tasting trying to figure out the other flavors... great snack!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These are much more different and more sophisticated thank your regular nut-based snacks. I got some to share with friends and the presence of black pepper in something they thought was going to be sweet really threw them off a lot....but I really like them! I love the addition of the dried cranberries for a different texture as well.
Katie M.
Lynnwood, WA
These are the PERFECT addition to a plain boring garden salad! I love adding them to salads of all kinds, with a berry vinaigrette! The orange zest and the black pepper really go with the subtle sweetness of the nuts. I have recommended them to others many times and will continue to recommend them!
Sara W.
So after trying a different flavor of these (vanilla and something) and loving them, I tried this one. I found them at Walmart. This one has a good blend of sweet and spicy. Like the pepper kinda sneaks up on you. But I have found this brand of nuts are addicting for me. Love them!!!
Alison G.
Doral, FL
I am in love with this snacks. Its an amazing option to get energy. I've been buying it since 2013 or something. Its not the best price for a snack, but its tottally worth it. It not only gives you energy, but is a healthy option, with the perfect combination between sweet and salty.
Miya R.
These blends are so expensive but they are so so so yummy! I love them and wish I had the funds to buy them all everyday! This blend was delicious, I ate them while I was in the hospital recovering from back surgery and they were perfect to snack on when I felt up to it
Mary S.
Kent, WA
This is a delicious healthy snack that is easy to take on the go. I have purchased many of the varieties and will continue to do so. These are a top quality pecans with a nice texture and flavor. I like to put them in lunches, salads, and snack on them in the evenings.
Damaris R.
There are my favorite snacks of all time. I usually buy these at Costco when thy are in season or in bulk. I love the quality and Taste of the sahale brand. They do carry this brand at Safeway as well. I love these and have all my family hooked on these.
Mary R.
Like all Sahale snacks these are high quality with great flavor. I'm continually pleased with the interesting flavor combinations in their snacks. This one the pepper really came through the sweetness, giving it a unique sweet and savory combination.
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
Warning these are addictive! They go with everything - ice cream, oatmeal, salads, straight from the bag. They are not the reduced calorie by any means, so it's a good opportunity to practice portion control. But everyone needs a treat now and then.