Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix

by Sahale Snacks

Roasted pecans. Whole cranberries and orange zest. A pinch of black pepper.

I have tried the pistachio, cranberry, almond, black pepper and lemon and they are delicious! Has anyone tried these? I'm curious about the parmesan flavor.
Anyone have any idea where to find the other flavors of these Sahale snack bags? I'm hooked and when I went to target they only had 2 flavors!
Looks good, where can I buy this?
Start your review of Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix!
Eric H.
I always bake with Pecans and I have found that these are the best ones to do so with! They don't turn to mush in high temps!
Jenn C.
My favorite pecan snack. Peppery, tangy, sweet. Just delicious. I always keep a bag at work!
Miya R.
These blends are so expensive but they are so so so yummy! I love them and wish I had the funds to buy them all everyday! This blend was delicious, I ate them while I was in the hospital recovering from back surgery and they were perfect to snack on when I felt up to it
Sara H.
Richmond, VA
Absolutely delicious. You can eat this alone or on top of a salad, they're great either way
Kim S.
San Francisco, CA
this is my favorite one,kinda expensive so, it's a real treat. you can find this in the grocery store. I put this on my salad, it can last for 4 or 5 if your careful. super yummy.
Miranda N.
Beaverton, OR
Once I open this bag, it's over. They're gone. I can't stop myself because it's so darn yummy.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
OMG! Sahara is BY FAR my favorite brand of nuts!! They NEVER EVER fail to disappoint me. I've had almost every variety that they care and they are absolute heaven. They truly perfect every bag, the flavors all work brilliantly together. The contrast of the sweet and saltiness, my goodness, I need to go buy some right now... AND SO DO YOU!!!
Oscary M.
Hallandale, FL
It's a yummy pack, good size, excellent flavor, the most tasty nuts, although I have only eating them once.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Mmmmmmmmmm when I get the crave for some sort of nut and fruit these are always a good choice. The pecans don't taste "old" like a lot of pre packaged nuts do.
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
These are really good snacks I really do enjoy them and my children see them as well so they take some for school I would recommend