BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Trip To Valdosta, Georgia And A Bite Of Crunchy, Buttery Praline.
Roasted Pecans. Whole Cranberries And Orange Zest. A Pinch Of Black Pepper.  It’s A Little Piece Of Heaven.
Pecans, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Orange Peel.

Miya R.
These blends are so expensive but they are so so so yummy! I love them and wish I had the funds to buy them all everyday! This blend was delicious, I ate them while I was in the hospital recovering from back surgery and they were perfect to snack on when I felt up to it
Chloe L.
Saucier
Definitely a yummy! Definitely great with sandwiches or anything at that! Definitely makes you want more! Great packaging! Great taste! I definitely would recommend to others and would buy many of times again
Katie M.
Lynnwood, WA
These are the PERFECT addition to a plain boring garden salad! I love adding them to salads of all kinds, with a berry vinaigrette! The orange zest and the black pepper really go with the subtle sweetness of the nuts. I have recommended them to others many times and will continue to recommend them!
Alison G.
Doral, FL
I am in love with this snacks. Its an amazing option to get energy. I've been buying it since 2013 or something. Its not the best price for a snack, but its tottally worth it. It not only gives you energy, but is a healthy option, with the perfect combination between sweet and salty.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These are much more different and more sophisticated thank your regular nut-based snacks. I got some to share with friends and the presence of black pepper in something they thought was going to be sweet really threw them off a lot....but I really like them! I love the addition of the dried cranberries for a different texture as well.
Michelle S.
San Jose, CA
OH... this bag is NOT big enough! LOVE the spicy black pepper kick. Takes the flavor to a whole new level. It's spicy like fall in a bag - not heat-hot peppers, but spice cake, warm homey feeling spicy. The orange peel, brown sugar, sea salt, black pepper combination is amazing! You keep tasting trying to figure out the other flavors... great snack!
Mary R.
Like all Sahale snacks these are high quality with great flavor. I'm continually pleased with the interesting flavor combinations in their snacks. This one the pepper really came through the sweetness, giving it a unique sweet and savory combination.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
OMG! Sahara is BY FAR my favorite brand of nuts!! They NEVER EVER fail to disappoint me. I've had almost every variety that they care and they are absolute heaven. They truly perfect every bag, the flavors all work brilliantly together. The contrast of the sweet and saltiness, my goodness, I need to go buy some right now... AND SO DO YOU!!!
Sara W.
So after trying a different flavor of these (vanilla and something) and loving them, I tried this one. I found them at Walmart. This one has a good blend of sweet and spicy. Like the pepper kinda sneaks up on you. But I have found this brand of nuts are addicting for me. Love them!!!
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I love this snack blend soooo much. It's very bad calorie wise, but it is so delicious. The perfect amount of sweet and citrus, and the different nuts, especially the pecans make it just so delicious