Sahale Snacks® Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix uploaded by Kyra L.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With A Trip To Valdosta, Georgia And A Bite Of Crunchy, Buttery Praline.
Roasted Pecans. Whole Cranberries And Orange Zest. A Pinch Of Black Pepper.  It’s A Little Piece Of Heaven.
Pecans, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Orange Peel.

Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
Alright. I'm a fat girl, so you can trust me on this. I snack a lot, and my current obsession is nuts. Peanuts and pecans, to be more specific. So when a Target adventure resulted in me finding these? I couldn't have been more delighted. Orange zest and cranberries AND black pepper?! These are dang delicious and never want to stop eating them. Ever. The price is great, the flavour is astronomical, and the portion is perfect for a couple of days of snacking.
Miya R.
These blends are so expensive but they are so so so yummy! I love them and wish I had the funds to buy them all everyday! This blend was delicious, I ate them while I was in the hospital recovering from back surgery and they were perfect to snack on when I felt up to it
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
These are delicious! Such amazing flavor and ingredients. These are a little bit on the spendy side but is worth the price. I wish there was more in the package to be honest but these are just so good that I had to give them 5 stars.
Kyra L.
Aurora, IL
Love these so much. A perfect combo of salty, sweet and spice. The lite peppering mixed with the sweet cramberries and wholesome peacons make for a healthy snack!
Katie M.
Lynnwood, WA
These are the PERFECT addition to a plain boring garden salad! I love adding them to salads of all kinds, with a berry vinaigrette! The orange zest and the black pepper really go with the subtle sweetness of the nuts. I have recommended them to others many times and will continue to recommend them!
Alison G.
I am in love with this snacks. Its an amazing option to get energy. I've been buying it since 2013 or something. Its not the best price for a snack, but its tottally worth it. It not only gives you energy, but is a healthy option, with the perfect combination between sweet and salty.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These are much more different and more sophisticated thank your regular nut-based snacks. I got some to share with friends and the presence of black pepper in something they thought was going to be sweet really threw them off a lot....but I really like them! I love the addition of the dried cranberries for a different texture as well.
Michelle S.
San Jose, CA
OH... this bag is NOT big enough! LOVE the spicy black pepper kick. Takes the flavor to a whole new level. It's spicy like fall in a bag - not heat-hot peppers, but spice cake, warm homey feeling spicy. The orange peel, brown sugar, sea salt, black pepper combination is amazing! You keep tasting trying to figure out the other flavors... great snack!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Like all Sahale snacks these are high quality with great flavor. I'm continually pleased with the interesting flavor combinations in their snacks. This one the pepper really came through the sweetness, giving it a unique sweet and savory combination.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
OMG! Sahara is BY FAR my favorite brand of nuts!! They NEVER EVER fail to disappoint me. I've had almost every variety that they care and they are absolute heaven. They truly perfect every bag, the flavors all work brilliantly together. The contrast of the sweet and saltiness, my goodness, I need to go buy some right now... AND SO DO YOU!!!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Looks good, where can I buy this?
Adrina H.
Gardena, CA
Anyone have any idea where to find the other flavors of these Sahale snack bags? I'm hooked and when I went to target they only had 2 flavors!