Sahale Snacks® Tangerine Vanilla Cashew macadamia Glazed Mix uploaded by Kelly R.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It started with an orange and vanilla frozen ice pop.
Crunchy cashews and buttery macadamia nuts. Bright tangerine. Pure ground Madagascar vanilla bean. Oh, to be a kid with the summer off again.

Cashews, Dried Mango (Mango, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid), Macadamia Nuts, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Tangerine Powder (Tangerine Solids, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid), Sea Salt, Tangerine Juice Concentrate, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this in my Prime Sample Snack Box. I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed it. I don’t typically go for tangerine snacks. This was sweet and salty and just plain tasty. I would definitely recommend.
Jessy 🎀.
Anaheim, CA
Omg I love these snacks perfect for someone like me with a gluten allergy! Only downside is they are a little pricey for a snack. They are super healthy and taste delicious! Definitely recommend all their snacks they have tons of different flavors!
Cristal S.
orange cove
I love this type of snacks because I love the peanut butter but lately I’ve been stopping from eating peanut butter because I can get acne can I’m not trying to get back to you because you go has a lot of pimples so your girl needs a good treatment so if y’all know some treatments just like comment down below because under some treatments for my pimples
Shell E.
I love this flavor combination! The cashews have some salt and the tangerine/ vanilla combo is a perfect mix of sweet. A delicious healthy snack
Molly S.
In my opinion they taste really good.I like that they are not just plain but they contain different flavors.I think its pretty cool
nickiiie S.
san antonio tx
the truth is very riko but I almost do not like to eat it for me but it is very tasty I recommend it to everyone seriously
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
These are my favourite and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Sneha L.
Kolkata
These are decent cashews with a little flavoring. I like this but the price is too much. I would be happy to have it at cheaper rates.
Ancamar T.
Son súper deliciosos 😋. Súper recomendados para todos. Pruébalos no te arrepentirás. Aunque podrían ser más económicos.
Iman~ B.
Muteena, Dubai
Rich pure and fresh real nuts fi e quality pure and fresh real taste love it every nuts taste great fresh and healthy