BY SAHALE SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Allison P.
This nut blend is the perfect mix of savory, salty, and sweet. These can be dangerous - once I pick them up and start to eat, it is pretty much impossible to put them down! To stop this from happening I portion them out ahead of time and bring them to snack on at work.
Rosemary S.
This stuff is soooooooo good! It's a really expensive snack for what it is but I found it at Costco and it was a better deal. It's great on its own or I like it on yogurt. My kid loves this too! I'd recommend this if your looking for a more nutritious snack that's better than trail mix or chips.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
My new favorite snack while trucking!!! I got the tangerine vanilla cashew macademia glazed mix! Aweaome flavor, and the aroma when i opened the bag waa to die for!
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
I've tried almost every Sahale Snacks nut blend and Soledad sends me to the moon!! It's out of the world amazing. The almonds with apples, flax seeds, date, balsamic vinegar and the kicker red pepper!! Talk about one bite and never coming back up for air, that's Soledad. I run out of breath every time I open the bag, my taste buds are run dry. This is great for snacking, meal replacement, put into a recipe, anytime is a good time. The price is completely affordable. I am in love with Sahale's Snacks!
Lucy S.
The first bite into these almonds and I knew I was in trouble--these are ADDICTING. I could devour a bag in 30 minutes. The almonds and flax seeds are satisfyingly crunchy. The apples are sweet and chewy , the balsamic is genius, and the red pepper adds and subtle kick to the snack. I'll be stocking up on my next grocery run!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
They are trying too hard to make nuts a snack food. Those of us who eat nuts as a snack do it because we like the flavor of the nuts. These Sahale people like to drown out the nut flavor in other random salty or sugary flavors.
Victoria C.
These things taste just wonderfully. They have this sweet and tangy flavor I love. They are truly delicious and a little spicy. At first, I had my doubts but I have become an asidous buyer, a pity they are quite expensive thogh.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love Sahale Snacks but blends but these lines of snacks are my favorite. I love when they include other fruits and vegetables and some superfoods in there as well. I have bought many packs and would recommend to others.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I actually received a small bag in a voxbox and fell in love! They are so yummy. The serving size is super filling too and great for a post workout snack! They are decently affordable but worth the price.