BY SAHALE SNACKS

Brit B.
Lancaster
My husband really enjoys these, he loves taking them on the road with him to snack on during the day instead of eating bad food
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
So delicious and a great snack for those afternoon cravings. lots of protein and calories to keep you full until dinner time
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Great substitute for a fattening trail mix. This is a healthy choice and easy to pack in your bag for a easy quick snack
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I'm crazy for mix snacks .. I have it in my car, bedroom, & in my purse is excellent when your on to go. I recommend
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
Very delicious and great on the go. I take with me on I days I travel for work so I am not snacking on fast food.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Su paquete contiene variedad así qe es un exelente producto para disfrutar de sus sabes y es muy rico y saludable
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Paula S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Its a good thing that they are in small bags. I could not stop eating them. Little price but worth every penny
Johanna A.
Muy buen producto me encanta y a mi familia tambien lo recomiendo 100 % no duden en comprarlo dfeberdad es rico
R M.
Sahale snacks are the best, teh quality fo nuts is always very good, I think its a premium brand for snakcs