BY SAHALE SNACKS

Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Yummy sweet and salty snack. I buy these at target and I love that I can grab a handful when I’m hungry on the go. They meet expectations every time I get them. I would recommend to other busy moms!
Sara M.
York Haven, PA
Cashews are the best nut to exist. They are so salty and chewy. I have found that cashews are slightly more expensive but I am with to spend the extra buck for them. I love using them in stir fry and chicken dishes. They are also the best snack to have. Just a handful and they will hold you over for awhile.
Hollis G.
The Sahale Snacks Nut Blend is very yummy! It satisfies hunger when you need a little snack with a boost of energy. It did meet my expectations. I would buy this product again but it is a little expensive. I would recommend this to other people!!!
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
The Sehale Snacks is unlike anything out there. you have your sweet and salty together, its Healthy! And it taste great! I buy the Sahale Cashews and other nuts every chance I get. They are Delicious! I do recommend them to everyone. They are a little expensive but worth it!
Nidhi S.
Syracuse, NY
Love the sweet and salty combination, with the other spices that are included in it. Love it and will always go back to it. Very healthy for you in small quantity, did met my expectations and really don't want to add anything more to it. It's good as it gets
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
I enjoy these snacks! I always feel good when I snack on them, way better than snacking on junk. I wish they had more flavors, something more for the sweet tooth but still healthy. Great snack overall!
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
Warning: of you're going to try these, he prepared to eat the whole bag. They're delicious, and slightly addictive. With that perfect balance of salty and sweet, cheesy and crunchy, they are basically the perfect snack.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
These are super yummy. I love the layers of sweet, savory and spicy. They are a great snack. They are ok the higher end for pricing, but they are nuts which tend to be more pricey anyways. I highly recommend them.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
los probé y no me gustaron mucho, creo que esta marca tiene sabores muy exoticos para mi gusto, prefiero las cosas mas naturales y simples, pero eso depende del gusto de cada quien
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I first tried these in a sample box. I couldn't get over how yummy they were. Better than most out there. I just find them to be very expensive. Great healthy snack.