Sahale Snacks® Raspberry Crumble Cashew Trail Mix uploaded by Brewing W.Sahale Snacks® Raspberry Crumble Cashew Trail Mix uploaded by José L.Sahale Snacks® Raspberry Crumble Cashew Trail Mix uploaded by Rae Q.

BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Sunday Night Dessert At Mom’s.
Buttery Cashews And Crunchy Peanuts. Dried Raspberries And Sweet Banana Chips. Wow, It Feels Good To Be Home.
Cashews, Peanuts, Dried Red Raspberries (Red Raspberries, Sugar), Banana Chips (Bananas, Coconut Oil, Cane Sugar, Natural Banana Flavor), Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
there is nothing better to take to a superbowl party than nuts. This is such a great mixture of cashews and rasberries I love just munching on them while watching tv, i also will put this wonderful mixture in a salad for extra flavor. I always make sure I take these on vacation, we will munch on these while on the beach.
Like i said the taste is just amazing so of course i would definitley be taking these to the superbowl party.
I am a pittsburgh steeler fan so i think im going to root for the falcons. Haave fun everyone.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Sahale Snacks Raspberry Crumble Cashew Mix is on of my favorite indulgences. These are some seriously good nuts. They are lightly sweetened and have bits of chewy dried fruit and just the right touch of salt. I have to control myself to not eat the whole bag. But then again, it;s better than a bag of chips!
Sari A.
Ventnor City, NJ
These are almost literally to die for! The perfect combination of sweet and nutty, I can eat bags on a daily basis if I allow myself! The raspberry flavor cures my need for sweet and I share this with everyone I can! My only gripe is that they are SO hard to find locally!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I am a pretty picky eater, and not really a fan of "healthy" things by nature - especially not cranberries. These were DELICIOUS. I could eat handfuls of them, and did. We started eating them at work and I immediately wanted to buy a bag and bring them home.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
These trail mixes are so delicious. My boyfriend and I buy them in bulk when they go on sale at our local wegmans. It's the perfect mix of flavors and gives a great energy boost when I'm feeling low on energy. I love how convenient they are to carry and eat on the go. It fits perfectly with my lifestyle and tastes amazing.
Michelle P.
Pineville, LA
These are ah-may-zing! They're sweet, salty, fruity, and crunchy - all at once! I love the dried fruit bits. They are a little pricey, but they're so worth it. Quality ingredients in a quality snack - just try not to eat the entire bag in one sitting, because then you'll be sad.
Nancy C.
These sahale snacks are so addictive. They are like 5 dollars a bag so it's not so bad. They are so tasty the cashews are so yummy with the raspberry. They are also healthier. I recommend them.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
The fact that these taste like candy and are healthy was crazy to me!!! They are seriously amazing!!! They are sweet and savory and packed with protein, perfect for a mid day snack and a huge step up from just eating plain ol nuts!!! Definitely will be buying these again!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
The sahale snacks are fantastic ! I really enjoy these. They are easy to throw in your bag for an afternoon snack, they are a little pricey but I would buy again. I have tried these and many others. They were delicious in salads too!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Heaven help me if the price for this snack ever comes down! This brand has the most delicious snacks. This flavor in particular is just the perfect blend of sweet and salty. The nuts are toasted to just the right amount of crunchiness!
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Where would I find these at?
Meira S.
Has anyone tried the other Sahale flavors?? Are they just as good! Which is your fave?
sarah t.
Looks nice are they yummy
Darnesha K.
Deptford , NJ
OMG I love these!! When I was preggo a coworker used to buy them from Costco. Are they sold anywhere else?
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
What store carries these? Thank you