BY SAHALE SNACKS

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and So Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

• My favorite snack especially at the beach because it keeps you en...2 Answers
  • Are these as yummy as they look? 3 Answers
  • Do these taste as indulgent as a candy bar? I need something to s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angela W.
These are such a treat! I’m in love with the mix of textures...crunchy cashews with chewy bits of pomegranate throughout! Plus, there’s a perfect hint of vanilla to balance it all out. Be careful, these are highly addicting in the best way possible!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Yum these are my latest favorite snack. I literally bring them everywhere,I got them from target and they are a little pricey for but mix but so well worth it. They taste so good and are healthy with vanilla and pomegranate. Great buy
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
This is a great sweet and salty mixed combination. Great snack. The bag is small and once it’s opened there’s not much inside so you could literally eat the whole
Bag in one sitting. I usually grab it at the airport for my flights when traveling.
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
This is by far and wide my absolute favorite snack! I can eat these all day everyday abs not get tired of them. My local world market never has them for other people because I buy then all.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Yes, yes, and yes! My husband just for me these the other day and I can't stop eating them. They have so much flavor they are so amazingly good they are like heaven in and a package
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
I love these snack packs! They’re perfect for a mid morning snack or dessert like to have with my lunch! My kids love them and I feel like they’re snacking on something far more nutritious than chips or candy! This is by far my favorite flavor and I wish they made bigger bags!
Kristen C.
I love cashews! These are sweet and salty all in one and pretty healthy, all things considered. They are a great snack for traveling, I've gotten them from gas stations, rest stops, and bigger stores like Kroger and Target.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
This is mine and my fiancé’s FAV snack! Especially for travel! We love that this is GF, super yummy and a quick salty sweet treat! It is pretty expensive so this is an occasional purchase.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love these. I first tried from Influenster and have been hooked ever since. I love the flavors. I also love the price. You can’t find anywhere. They are so easy to hide In my purse.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
One of my favorite Sahale flavors (and they have lots of delicious ones). This one feel almost dessert-like to me with the tangy sweetness of the pomegranate and the vanilla. Really love the grab and go kind so I can keep it in my purse for a quick snack on the run!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I purchase these?
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Are these as yummy as they look?
Jackee F.
Staten Island, NY
Where do I get this?
Where do you find these??
Ayah N.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite snack especially at the beach because it keeps you energized and moving