BY SAHALE SNACKS #77 in Nuts & Seeds

It Started With Finding A Rich, Fragrant Madagascar Vanilla.
Roasted Cashews. Pomegranate Flavored Apples. Pure Ground Madagascar Vanilla Bean. It’s Sweet, Tart, Crunchy—and So Worth The Hunt.
Cashews, Dried Apples (Unsulfured Apples, Sugar, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color]), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Dried Pomegranate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Dried Orange Peel, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans.

• Are these as yummy as they look? 4 Answers
  • My favorite snack especially at the beach because it keep...2 Answers
  • Do these taste as indulgent as a candy bar? I need someth...3 Answers
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Cashews are coated in a thin delicious sweet vanilla glaze. Not too salty not too sweet. The pomegranate pieces are like semi hard gummy pieces that are pomegranate flavored. I could do without the pomegranate pieces because the cashews are so good but that's just my opinion. The pomegranate pieces also tend to sink to the bottom of the bag and are kinda the last thing to get eaten.
A'Li G.
Miami
I just had this snack for the first time today and it was soooo delicious ! Not too sweet or salty. Just right. And the burst of pomegranate is great ! It was so inexpensive ! I honestly thought it be more expensive !!! Great buy
Brittany H.
Greensburg
If you’re looking for a sweet, nutty snack, look no further. This blend is so good and has a variety of texture and flavor. Some salty notes, sweet notes, soft textures, crunchy textures. I love it and highly recommend it.
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
This is a great sweet and salty mixed combination. Great snack. The bag is small and once it’s opened there’s not much inside so you could literally eat the whole
Bag in one sitting. I usually grab it at the airport for my flights when traveling.
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
This is by far and wide my absolute favorite snack! I can eat these all day everyday abs not get tired of them. My local world market never has them for other people because I buy then all.
Barbara K.
North Liberty
Not sure if I like this or not. It’s kinda one of those thing where you think you dislike it but you do like it. Maybe it’s because It has pomegranate and a vanilla taste to it?
Angela W.
These are such a treat! I’m in love with the mix of textures...crunchy cashews with chewy bits of pomegranate throughout! Plus, there’s a perfect hint of vanilla to balance it all out. Be careful, these are highly addicting in the best way possible!
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
I love these snack packs! They’re perfect for a mid morning snack or dessert like to have with my lunch! My kids love them and I feel like they’re snacking on something far more nutritious than chips or candy! This is by far my favorite flavor and I wish they made bigger bags!
Connie B.
Olympia
These are delicious! The flavors blend perfectly together. The pomegranate and vanilla give just enough sweetness to satisfy my cravings. Sahale Snacks® Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix
Kristen C.
I love cashews! These are sweet and salty all in one and pretty healthy, all things considered. They are a great snack for traveling, I've gotten them from gas stations, rest stops, and bigger stores like Kroger and Target.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I purchase these?
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Are these as yummy as they look?
Jackee F.
Staten Island, NY
Where do I get this?
Where do you find these??
Amanda D.
Danville, IL
Do these taste as indulgent as a candy bar? I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth?

back